Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

XVOGUE

not worth it useless just collecting peoples data nothing else shows that much effective but result 0

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see, that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have investigated your issue, and we can see that the ads were created just yesterday. We do understand, that you'd like to see positive results as soon as possible, however, remarketing is rather a long-term journey. We have already contacted you in separated email, and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a wonderful day.

kCS-Gaming-Computers

i would like to use this app but the redirect to google login just keeps taking me to a blank page and i have done all i can on my end to get it to work and when i email the support team they tell me they cant do anything do to the fact i am not using the app but with this issue i can even use the app so its a big issue

August 8, 2019

We do appreciate your feedback. We have checked your query and we would like to provide you with our outcome. Unfortunately, the issues you were experiencing had nothing to do with the app, however, with the redirection link to Google Ads. We tried to cooperate with you to solve it, unfortunately, you haven't provided us with the necessary information, therefore, it was not possible.

We will be more than happy if you could give us another chance, and my colleagues will be glad to help you with set up. In case you're interested, please reach out to our Support Team on email support@easy.roihunter.com.

View Fashion

bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant wo

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. After investigating your query, we'd like to apologize for the issues you had with the app. The issue was due to the changed domain of your store, you wanted to connect to the app. As we can see it was already solved by our colleagues and your campaigns are running just fine.

We hope you could give us another chance.

In case of any questions, please let us know on support@easy.roihunter.com.

Organic Mandi

I used this app but decided against using it because it doesn't provide city level targeting option. To my utter surprise even after removing the app, they didn't revert the code installed by them.
That ended up messing my adwords account and analytics tracking.

June 30, 2019

We're really sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our main goal is to provide a simple way for our clients to advertise. We've investigated your complaint and we would like to provide you with some feedback. We've already sent you an email with an explanation and we would love to solve this situation.

omblisss

Hi , it's been 20 hours my status still remain and your customer services no reply message . 14days free trials and you you need 3days to settle . 11days to try ????

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. As I can see, the creation of your ads took longer than usual. The problem was caused by a delay in our system and it's already fixed. While we usually reply within a few hours, it may take a bit longer during weekends. I'm sorry about that and I completely understand your frustration.

We can definitely extend your trial so you have enough time to test our app. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Ameyalli

Fraud? Or I'm missing something? I'm comparing, for the first time in about a month the budgets shown in ROI app vs the ones I see in the Facebook Ads Manager. What I see is:

ROI FB
Budget: 120 90
Purchases: 6 2
Clicks: 536 300
Costs: 3146 1539

Why are these massive differences happening? Is that your fees? Because they're indeed, massive, and not clear at all. But one thing that can't be changed is the purchases (6 vs 2 reals), but I understand that for some beginner like me this can get more revenue to you since it did make sense if I made that amount of sales for that cost (MXN not USD).

Uninstalling right ahead.

May 24, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. The performance tracking can be tricky sometimes but I can assure you that we use Facebook metrics and the numbers you can see in our dashboard are taken directly from your Facebook account. Also, all of our basic features are free of charge and you only need to pay the ad spend in your Facebook account. There are no hidden fees. I believe this was just a misunderstanding. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Erbilo

Do not waste money with this application
Quorum
I lost $ 60 with this application
Do not waste money with this application
Quorum

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you which was completely free of charge. We provided you with extensive feedback on your website, we asked Shopify to refund you because we felt charging you without getting any value was unfair. And yet you blackmailed us with this negative review over again. There are some serious red flags as you use fake US address, not real product images etc. Still, we are deeply sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.

The Pond Shop®

Did absolutely nothing for me. Now it is perminantly linked to my google ads account and I can not remove it as it says it is being used, but it's not. Try a different app.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are truly sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. We have carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the remarketing campaign was running for 2 days. At that time, it's really hard to achieve outstanding results. We completely understand that you'd like to have the best outcomes as soon as possible, however, the campaign was not running long enough. If you wish, you can freely disconnect us from your account. In case any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd be more than glad if you could give us another shot.

Nunamia & Co

I paid $105 on google ads using this, & I still don't know how google charged me, No traffic, Really waste of money.

May 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear our app didn't meet your expectations. We're generally known for making the marketing as simple and clear as possible. We wanted to check your account and investigate the issue more, however, we can see that since you've uninstalled our app, we've lost access to all data. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'll do our best to provide you with the best care and help you with your online marketing.

MaviGadget

Not very good. Poor optimization and poor ROI. They got lots of things to improve. Lots of glitch in the app.

April 15, 2019

Hello,

We are deeply concerned to hear your experience with us has been negative so far. We are still young and growing and we do understand that the optimization of the ads is not on the advanced level. However, our main goal is to make online marketing as simple as possible. We are planning on the implementation of several new features and we hope you'll be more satisfied after.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.