ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

ConfedentBody

just got started with this app was a easy set up process thank you im hope it will help my store generate sales

March 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks a lot for a positive review. We are glad you find our app useful and we'll be more than happy to help you reach your goals. Just let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Santo Stilo

This app has very few campaign customization options and does not provide options for different ad types for each funnel stage. It is best to do it manually, even if it is laborious.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. But we also understand the customization needs and we are open to hearing your wishes as well. Could you please write to us at performance@easy.roihunter.com? Would be happy to discuss your customizations further.

Kingdavid's!

Wow! I couldn't believe how almost easy that was. I'm almost not bothered anymore about a lot in terms of marketing strategy but believe me, you need this. This app is amazing and although I talk like I've seen positive ROI, I actually haven't cos I just got started but I'm quite optimistic that this would go a long way in achieving fantastic results.

March 5, 2019

We are thrilled to read such a good review! The beginnings might be tricky but we're eager to help with achieving a positive ROI. Let us know should you have any questions about the ads performance.

Bird on the Hill Designs

Very easy to set up and use for existing Google account holders. Fingers crossed for a decent ROI with the re-targeting campaign.

March 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Very much appreciated to see positive feedback on the easy setup. It may take some time to see a positive ROI. Should you have any questions regarding the ads performance, do not hesitate to contact us.

CAT SERVICE PERU S.A.C.

Muy fácil y sencillo de configurar, espero tener buenos resultados ahora, con muchas ventas y mucho clientes potenciales.

March 5, 2019

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Háganos saber si tiene alguna pregunta sobre el rendimiento.

steynerstore

Extremely fast setup. Will rate 5 star as soon as i see a difference in sales. Hopefully not disappointing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

havoc.fr

Super addons, facile pour début le retargeting, en atendant de vraiment connaitre google ads et facebook ads

March 21, 2019

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux de voir que nos clients sont satisfaits. Si vous avez des questions concernant votre entreprise ou notre application, n'hésitez pas à contacter nous.

Trending Deal's

I just added this app to my store. I will update my review after i see the results from this app, Thank You!

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!
In case of additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Patplantatree

Really Easy to use and really fast, you don't need to put to much effort as they Roi Hunter do it for you.nice one

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are trying to make it as easy and automatic as possible, so you don't need to spend a lot of time creating and setting the ads. Should you have any questions, regarding our campaign or products, do not hesitate to contact us.

BestCorrectPrice

Lovely easy installation and friendly setup recommended for all the ones looking for something good

March 21, 2019

Hello, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We value either positive or negative review. However, these kind words are moving us forward! Should you have any question, feel free to contact us.