ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Nana’s BeBe

Easy to set up great app to have with your store. Already seeing results Friendly staff which they have been very helpful with any questions i had

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for such nice words! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Glad to hear you like our product and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!
Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

Ronin Rounds

This app was simple to use and effective! Glad I found it!It has helped with my previous store and now using it again on my second store

March 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We hope that you can achieve amazing results. In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than glad to help.

JOHANNA'S FASHION

Easy to use, could never ask for more just perfect. thank you. Hope to see those sales coming in. because nothing else seem to working right now

March 21, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. The beginnings might be tricky but we're eager to help with achieving a positive ROI. Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

Tudo na Moda

this guys really know what they do, very professional and quick answers to your demains :) very happy with this, easy of acess and final result. plus the ads overlay are briliant for facebook! my google ads show everywhere, ebay included lolo :)

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this positive feedback! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. In case of any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to help.

Yerl.es

super facil de poner vamos a ver que tal , si funciona me voy a por el plan mas abanzado, me encanta

March 21, 2019

Muchas gracias por tu comentario positivo. En caso de cualquier otra pregunta, no dude en contactarnos de nuevo.

Deal-Park

Easy to use and to setup, let's see if we get results out of it now.
The part where you only pay if people click on your ad is great.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us!

Gravity

I simply love this app, super simple to use and set up. A must have. Its free so you cannot go wrong at all. Love this app.

March 26, 2019

Hi and thanks a lot for your review! We value our client's opinions, and we're thrilled to see they are happy with our app. If you have any questions regarding your business or the app itself, let us know.

DT Scooters

The app was easy to set up and integrate with my Google Ads account. I was able to easily add my logo and text for the ad within minutes.

Loving Lane

So far this is without a doubt the easiest, simplest, and most user friendly marketing app I have worked with. Trust me when I say I have tried them all, and some of them I still haven't finished setting up even after weeks of working with them. They make things way way too complicated. We aren't reinventing the wheel here. I have been doing digital marketing nationwide for years for some of the largest companies and hospitals in America, so if I have struggled with most of these apps I can't even imagine what its like for anyone who hasn't. This app was so simple, straightforward, and easy to implement exactly what I wanted each ad to say. Even with all my ad tweaks and changes this was set up in under 5 minutes.

ART'E D TERRA

i just download the app, it looks great and it look like exactly what i need to upgrade my sales thanks