Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

GirlyGoGarter

Our Google Ads performance increased by at least 50% after installing and setting up this app. I stopped manually creating Google Ads altogether. This app does it better than I do.

April 27, 2020

We're really happy to hear that! Our clients' performance is our no. 1 priority and we're happy to see our ads are working. In case you'd need help with anything, just say the word.

Luciendu Jewelry Fashion and Beauty

This app was so easy. It walks you through each process, step-by-step. I just added it to my marketing and have heard great results. Thanks ROI Hunter

March 23, 2020

Hello and thank you for the review. We're really happy to see that you're happy too. :) In case you'd need any guidance, feel free to contact our support team!

Turbo Master Australia

Very impressed by this app. We have been using it for quite a while now and have had good results. The support from the team at ROI is excellent. Highly recommend :)

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really happy to see you're satisfied with the results our app helped you generate. In case you'd need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Krokwood

I have been using Roi for over a year. Very pleased with the results! Great app, highly recommend :)

March 23, 2020

Hello from the ROI Hunter Easy team - thank you very much for your kind words. We're delighted to work with you as well, it's a pleasure! In case you'd ever need anything, you know how to find us. :)

Chepa Streetwear

I have been using the app for 2 years now. My business started in a bedroom and i have now moved into a 240sqm building with manufacturing machines. I don't have to worry about running my retargetting campaigns myself because ROI handles that for me.

So far i have received great assistance from the support team. It doesn't matter where you are in the world these guys are experts. Take it from a guy running a small clothing brand that has grown exponentially in 2 years. S/O to ROI. Lets keep grinding!

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are incredibly happy to see that you're having such a success and we're incredibly thrilled that we helped you achieve your dream. It is always a pleasure to work with you and we're always gonna be here for you.

sparklemonde.com

The app works perfectly. The support is reall great, they help and answer very quick and try to solve our problems as fast as they can. I can really suggest using this app.

M&A

Saves me a lot of time managing campaigns and you can see the amazing result of the app right from the start.
Highly recommend to anyone who wants to promote sales for a peak moment!

Top Tier Avenue

Easy to setup, lets see how the conversions go. I will be cancelling my ads that I placed and rely on these to see what happens as a experiment

Recharge Phone Pods

I was overwhelmed by all of the different paid media channels and was constantly deleting/resetting the programs. The set-up with this app was easy and I was up and running in no time!

Looking forward to seeing how these channels will now perform.

GPS Pet Collars R US

I used this app to help my starter store out.... $700.00 later and 1 purchase.... don't know about you but the math is not working out here!!!! Then the guy blamed it on my web design !!! NO THANK YOU rated ZERO

February 25, 2020

We're deeply sorry our app didn't meet your expectations, however, we strongly believe that it did its job. The app brought over 500 new clicks to your page, however, as your landing page isn't good enough, it resulted only in one sale. We tried to discuss your web design with you but you refused to collaborate. We can't force people to buy from your page if they don't like it. We're really sorry that our app didn't expand your business as you would want and we wish you the best with any future app you encounter.