Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

La Barata Mx

Amazing! Easy to set up. All automatic, good stats and good roi

Smartcatch

it getting really help and hop i will see a sales soon from ROI HUNTER

Lulyfashion

Very great app

www.lulyfashion.ch

Slimyplaydk

Greatest app of all time. Helps me save time and improve my ROI fairly easy. Can definitely recommend. :)

Mgky

This app is great I've seen a fantastic ROI much better than Facebook ads! It's great if you aren't that confident with google ad words!

Office5007009

Not fair. It acces all your data base and stay connected even after you delete the app. Not recommended

Kulaushop Sk

We really recommend this app. Easy-to-use, fast and friendly support and nice result after few days of using.

Remarketing/Retargeting is "must-have" for all e-shops so dont hesitate and try it :-)

All Crazy Accessories

[UPDATE] On Google we had a totally insane ROI of 90. What a month! Thanks to this we have more resources for expanding. Thank you guys!

ROI Hunter Easy is an absolute must have app. It has paid off multiple times to run retargeting campaigns over anything else we have been doing previously. Retargeting on Google was doing great but when they added Facebook to this app, we were immediatelly on it. For a small shop like us, running it only as a side business, it is relief to know that things are being taken care of and we only have to watch our budget. Simply great!!

March 26, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your awesome review! We are more than thrilled to see our clients have such an amazing experience and results while using our app. If you have any questions regarding your business or our app itself, let us know.

Strikkemani

There is no way you can argue an ROAS of 27,300. I have freely submitted this review. Even looked up how I could give it. This app worked wonders. I'm in for good.

Casualbox Japan

This app was very hard to use, gave little to no impressions and messed up my facebook page. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for the review, your feedback is important to us. I'm sorry our app didn't meet your expectations. We've been working on the user experience a lot lately and we have also introduced new campaigns that can start running much faster.

If you wish to give a try to our new features, we'll be happy to see you back!