Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Very happy with this app after two weeks of installed already encrease my sales thanks so much for your help.

Bat Iyar

Outstanding application, easy setup, amazing customer support and help.
even contacted me to help me recieve a free google adwords coupon to get me started!

thanks alot!

Newsfeed Academy

I've tried this app and so far it exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t able to set up retargeting campaign on my own because Merchant Center is not supported in my target country. I don’t know how this app does it but it works a treat. Another great thing is the support, which helped me a lot.

Amantelingerie

Nice app and friendly staff. Doesn't work unless you have Google Merchant Center.

Myphonecase Com

Great app! Extremely easy to use, and works flawlessly so far. Support is excellent as well. Thanks guys!

Easyfidget

Great app, goods results for the first 15 days :)

Madera Ph

Love the platform and you see results in Adwords reporting! Thanks for this i know this wil help me in marketing aspect. I have contacted support. I hope you reply as well

Globalseafoods

Down loaded 7 days ago, so far no single click. I will wait for few more days and if no action will just remove app. Support does not help at all so far.

April 10, 2019

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Thanks to feedback from our users, we have been working on our campaign structure and our clients are now able to start running ads faster.

I understand how frustrating it is not to see any results. If you give us another chance, I promise we'll do everything to make your ads running as soon as possible.

Tech8 Co Nz

Great result last month. with 10 x ROI on ad spend - hoping for the same this month also.

Creamcornwall

we installed this a few days ago and set a small budget. So far we have had 5 sales with a high value and are really,really pleased!
Great customer support as well, very quick and helpful.