Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

kitchen tools accessories

i like this app set up is easy and up to now i'm liking what i see i think this will be a great app

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Easy to use and setup! More info on the setup process would be helpful, I love the idea of full automated but I like to also understand what's happening and what I can do to improve the process.

Go Nutra

This app helped us to generate different sales.
Easy to set up and great service. Really easy to work with. Thank you

SmartBags USA, LLC

Easy setup, created my Google Ads account, and Facebook Ads account so fast, and from past experiences, this usually took me hours... Thanks guys, hope to get some sales!

SumuMats

Amazing, so easy and my ads look stunning. I have just set it up so i am not certain about the results yet

TGM Electronics inc.

I love this app! they have such wonderful customer support! and helped me get through a problem with google, and sorry for that bad review :(

December 8, 2019

Thank you very much for cooperating with us, dealing with you is a pleasure. :)

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.

Glebe Healthcare

Amazing! You need to have a decent store to have decent ROI. Don't expect sales just from using the app - You need to have in-demand products available at the right price, with a convincing website and easy payment options.

Many bad reviews on here are from sellers without a decent storefront.!

The team have been friendly and very responsive in setting up multiple facebook and retargeting campaigns for us.

One campaign saw a £7500 return from a £25 investment in the course of just a week!

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much for such a fantastic review. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Choisify

Just got started with the app, set up is nice and straight forward, looking forward to some good results

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!