Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

ClicTechIndia

Are you guys (ROI hunter) f*** nuts? Dont recommend using this app! Things gets automated and you loose out on Ads money while they sleep! I wish i could share screenshots in this review! ₹15/- CPC? Is that how efficient you guys are? You guys should be banned on shopify!

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, you had only installed our app for 2 days which, in our experience, is not enough to collect relevant data. ₹15 for a click is a standard price in your region according to Statista.
We could help you with setting the right expectations for your business. We have gotten in touch with you and would love to hear back.

nanoistore.com

Useless app. $99/month ever wasted in my life time.

We Installed the app, we paid for Professional Store Plan $99 / month subscription for 2 months, they set up facebook and google campaigns but they didnt followup to make sure they are successful to make sales/leads (wasted money), they are just comfortable with just collecting subscription fee without doing any work from their end to make sure you are making money. The assigned account manager just setup the campaign and forget about it, no followup or anything to check the status of your account/campaign. They will not do anything for you.

If you are looking for an automated campaign management app with a dedicated campaign management team that will give you return on investment on your advertising budget, then this app is not for you. Try something else.

July 23, 2020

We're deeply sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We went through the case and we agree that the level of support might be higher in your case. We also agreed that we're willing to provide you with a refund of 99 USD and another one month for free as a compensation. If you reply to one of our emails we sent you, we can sort this out. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Cloyers

I installed this app and couple of hours later my ad account got disabled. They created catalogue with all my products , images and variants which definitely trigger the fb algorithm. Some of the product images are definitely not suitable for FB ad. After 2 appeal i still cannot get my account back which means that the chance of getting it back is very low.
Be carefull using automated apps like this. This ad account was with more than 100k ad spend

July 3, 2020

We're really sorry that your account has been suspended. We create the feed from all products automatically and we cannot take responsibility for some products marked as suspicious or unusable by Facebook. We understand that you're upset, however, we tried our best to sort this out with you. We wish you the best of luck in your future advertising.

AzMountains

Within hours of this app posting ads to Google, I had my account suspended twice for suspicious activities. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

May 26, 2020

We're really sorry to see that the app didn't meet your expectations, however, we believe that all of this was just a misunderstanding and we'd like to come to the bottom of it together. We already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to hear from you back.

RUE DES TABLEAUX

J'ai stoppé votre application je n'ai toujours pas était remboursé comme vous le stipulé dans vos conditions de ventes !!!

GPS Pet Collars R US

I used this app to help my starter store out.... $700.00 later and 1 purchase.... don't know about you but the math is not working out here!!!! Then the guy blamed it on my web design !!! NO THANK YOU rated ZERO

February 25, 2020

We're deeply sorry our app didn't meet your expectations, however, we strongly believe that it did its job. The app brought over 500 new clicks to your page, however, as your landing page isn't good enough, it resulted only in one sale. We tried to discuss your web design with you but you refused to collaborate. We can't force people to buy from your page if they don't like it. We're really sorry that our app didn't expand your business as you would want and we wish you the best with any future app you encounter.

ASDF Print

These guys are horrible. They just get into my Google Ads account, and started an Ad!!!! They linked my account to their Manager Account and play with my Google ads!!!

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. When you sign in with your Google account to our app, we automatically create a campaign - it is all written in the message you get while signing up. We're really sorry if we didn't make this clear enough. We already contacted you twice via your personal email and we would love to solve this unfortunate situation with you.

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Previous 1 3 4 5