Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Awesome results so far! Can't wait to see what else we can do! Customer service is really great as well...Thank you!

Rugged Terrain Co.

The app is user friendly even for inexperienced users. The customer service is great and they've helped my store grow conversions.

Fan Cave Rugs

Im seeing some great results especially with the retargeting ad takes the guess work out or making your own campa5

gustavrenman

Awesome app! really good customer service and great functions in the app. I really love how they treat their customers.

White Tree Furniture

Create powerful retargeting ads effortlessly and keep bringing customers back to your store. Very easy to use and set up. Great customer support as well (I spoke with Bara - very helpful), will answer any questions you might have about the app. Highly recommend.

Brands River

My issue has been resolved by Tom Matysek & Kamil Kostial.
app is working fine now.
now i am good to go :)

Innovactic

I have just started using ROI hunter yesterday and already it has shown to be a great app and investment, it has already brought traffic and correctly retargeted previous visitors. I would recommend this for beginners and veterans

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that the app started working for you really well. We hope that this success will transfer to a longer period of time and we'll be happy to help you with it in case you are interested. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

nanoistore.com

Useless app. $99/month ever wasted in my life time.

We Installed the app, we paid for Professional Store Plan $99 / month subscription for 2 months, they set up facebook and google campaigns but they didnt followup to make sure they are successful to make sales/leads (wasted money), they are just comfortable with just collecting subscription fee without doing any work from their end to make sure you are making money. The assigned account manager just setup the campaign and forget about it, no followup or anything to check the status of your account/campaign. They will not do anything for you.

If you are looking for an automated campaign management app with a dedicated campaign management team that will give you return on investment on your advertising budget, then this app is not for you. Try something else.

July 23, 2020

We're deeply sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We went through the case and we agree that the level of support might be higher in your case. We also agreed that we're willing to provide you with a refund of 99 USD and another one month for free as a compensation. If you reply to one of our emails we sent you, we can sort this out. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

TOJEA STORE

Giving this another try, customer service reached out to me to help with issues i was having.thank you for reaching out to me, lets see how this goes!!

July 8, 2020

We're really sorry that your customer experience was bad. We've discussed this internally with the team and we agreed on giving you the highest plan for one month for free and give you the care you deserve. We've already reached out to you via email, hopefully, we can solve this unfortunate situation.

Cloyers

I installed this app and couple of hours later my ad account got disabled. They created catalogue with all my products , images and variants which definitely trigger the fb algorithm. Some of the product images are definitely not suitable for FB ad. After 2 appeal i still cannot get my account back which means that the chance of getting it back is very low.
Be carefull using automated apps like this. This ad account was with more than 100k ad spend

July 3, 2020

We're really sorry that your account has been suspended. We create the feed from all products automatically and we cannot take responsibility for some products marked as suspicious or unusable by Facebook. We understand that you're upset, however, we tried our best to sort this out with you. We wish you the best of luck in your future advertising.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51