ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

DivetoGarden

Well. I changed review because developer figure out the issue and begin to serve me. It is so far so good now

August 12, 2021

We're really sorry that we did not reply in a timely manner. We are always trying to answer our client's emails as fast as we can and we resolve most of the requests within 24 hours. We believe that we can make up for the delay in communication and provide you with the desired level of customer service - we already started by extending your free trial so that you have enough time to test the app.

The Chic Home Store

We've been using ROI Hunter for several years and are very impressed with the results we have seen. The application is very easy to set up and integrates seamlessly with FB and Google. After that it's just a few quick steps to enable the campaigns you want and ROI Hunter takes care of the rest. Also, if you have any questions or need help with something, their customer support team is very responsive. I would highly recommend ROI Hunter to someone looking to get started with FB and Google Ads.

Bambooshit

Amazing service with really hands on fast support with the best Kamil Kostial as my Client Success Manager. they even tweaked the subscription to my preferences would definitely recommend working with these guys!

MonTapisFrance🇫🇷

This application is really nice, simple use and the performance was very very great ! Between 4/5 ROAS on FB ADS. You just need to set up a campaign and ROI HUNTER take care of the rest !

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

I had amazing results on Facebook thanks to this app, and in a more general way, to the team behind this app. I honestly recommend it to anyone who wants to increase their revenue from retargeting in a easy and simple way!

SKIDZ NYC

I implemented this app after reading the reviews...so I hope you will too! The customer service is outstanding. They (Kamil, our success manager) have walked us through the entire process and we've seen our traffic and conversion grow even during the 14 day free trial. And I really like the honesty about ad spend...we were recommended to spend less until we grow our audience more. Great experience and seeing great results!

The Pro Chairs

This app is working great for me so far. Bara helped us with setting up our social ads plus Google marketing. I am now seeing orders starting to come in from these channels with more traffic.

Reid's Outlet

I must say that customer service is excellent. Kamil and the ROI Hunter team has been very helpful setting up our Ads and to make sure they are running properly. A+++

Halo Headband Canada

We have been using ROI Hunter for over a year. We mostly use it for Google Search Ads and it works very well. The set up was very easy and the best part is that we don't really need to do anything. Just set your daily limit and configure a few simple settings. I had a few questions in the beginning, and they were answered quickly and professionally.

Kitchen Pro USA

This app is working really great for me...I have a new website with visitors but hardly any sales. Zuzana helped me so much with setting up my social ads plus Google marketing. I am now seeing orders starting to come in and significant traffic increase. Thank you Zuzana!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55