Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

woody Onlineshop

Installed on Mayx 31. 2019 - Performs as promissed! Nice recommendable APP :) Go on like this!!!!!!!

June 14, 2019

Hello there and thank you very much for this review! We value all of our customers' opinions, especially when they are positive. Should you have any questions regarding your business or our app, feel free to contact us.

Violate The Dress Code

A great app to help boost your sales. Anything that helps you get a better return on investment shouldn't be passed up!

June 14, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're more than happy to see our customers are happy with our app. If you'd ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Porositi

Amazing tool, thank you so much for doing us the job so simple. It solve me many problem what I alone couldn't manage to solve.

June 14, 2019

Hello, thanks a bunch! We're more than happy to see our customers are satisfied with our services. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like via email!

Mane Hairitage

I use this app to help me boost my sales and getting started was really fast and easy. i just love how they go step by step in helping you find a great creative process for your brand

June 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for the review! We're glad things seem to be working well for you. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your business or our app, let us know!

Flash Aviation

Really like the interface. Waiting for results. But they obviously get their customers, unlike other apps of similar function.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

YouTech.Me

I installed this App because of its promising results. Actually, the interface is user friendly and easy to manage & set-up. There are issues at first, yet with the 101% help from their Technical Supervisor, so far it appears that everything is solved today.

With the commitment of support from ROI Hunter Technical Supervisor, I have strong hopes that I would get a profitable result soon. I'll update later again.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

RakishLab

I hope this app works as well as it was easy to set-up. I believe it will give me a head start on my in-experience!

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

Family Fashion Footwear Plus!

Easy to use, quickest set of google ever. Better looking ads. Wait to see performance now. Will update in a few weeks.

June 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Fairtex Store

Been working great for me. I have gotten a great return on my ad spend and would highly recommend this app

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to see our main goal - make the marketing as simple as possible - is being achieved. Let us know if you'd like to get help with anything in the future!

Ameyalli

Fraud? Or I'm missing something? I'm comparing, for the first time in about a month the budgets shown in ROI app vs the ones I see in the Facebook Ads Manager. What I see is:

ROI FB
Budget: 120 90
Purchases: 6 2
Clicks: 536 300
Costs: 3146 1539

Why are these massive differences happening? Is that your fees? Because they're indeed, massive, and not clear at all. But one thing that can't be changed is the purchases (6 vs 2 reals), but I understand that for some beginner like me this can get more revenue to you since it did make sense if I made that amount of sales for that cost (MXN not USD).

Uninstalling right ahead.

May 24, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. The performance tracking can be tricky sometimes but I can assure you that we use Facebook metrics and the numbers you can see in our dashboard are taken directly from your Facebook account. Also, all of our basic features are free of charge and you only need to pay the ad spend in your Facebook account. There are no hidden fees. I believe this was just a misunderstanding. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right.