ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Special offer for all new users! Free Plan until Black Friday.

Pawjet

This app is really, really easy to use! It is self explanatory and anyone can operate it even with no experience!

July 29, 2019

Hello, thanks a lot! We really value opinions like yours. We believe that we can help you with your business and help you get the best outcomes. Feel free to ask us anytime if you need anything!

BOMBGIRL PARIS

Seems incredible. will test it now ! very user friendly admin and set up. we will see in action if the app confirm our wishes.

June 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that our app works as we intended - makes e-marketing easier for our customers. If you'd have any questions regarding your business or our app, do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Blissful

I just installed it but their customer service has been on point! Very Happy so far. I hope to start seeing a ROI soon.

June 14, 2019

We are thrilled to read such a kind review! The beginnings might be tricky. However, we will try to help you achieve a positive ROI. Let us know should you have any further questions or queries.

Tank Water

incredible performance and excellent support. very much recommended this app for shopify users.
thank you team for this great efforts

June 14, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you achieve even better results!

woody Onlineshop

Installed on Mayx 31. 2019 - Performs as promissed! Nice recommendable APP :) Go on like this!!!!!!!

June 14, 2019

Hello there and thank you very much for this review! We value all of our customers' opinions, especially when they are positive. Should you have any questions regarding your business or our app, feel free to contact us.

Violate The Dress Code

A great app to help boost your sales. Anything that helps you get a better return on investment shouldn't be passed up!

June 14, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're more than happy to see our customers are happy with our app. If you'd ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Porositi

Amazing tool, thank you so much for doing us the job so simple. It solve me many problem what I alone couldn't manage to solve.

June 14, 2019

Hello, thanks a bunch! We're more than happy to see our customers are satisfied with our services. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like via email!

Mane Hairitage

I use this app to help me boost my sales and getting started was really fast and easy. i just love how they go step by step in helping you find a great creative process for your brand

June 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for the review! We're glad things seem to be working well for you. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your business or our app, let us know!

Flash Aviation

Really like the interface. Waiting for results. But they obviously get their customers, unlike other apps of similar function.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

YouTech.Me

I installed this App because of its promising results. Actually, the interface is user friendly and easy to manage & set-up. There are issues at first, yet with the 101% help from their Technical Supervisor, so far it appears that everything is solved today.

With the commitment of support from ROI Hunter Technical Supervisor, I have strong hopes that I would get a profitable result soon. I'll update later again.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!