ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Special offer for all new users! Free Plan until Black Friday.

Erbilo

Do not waste money with this application
Quorum
I lost $ 60 with this application
Do not waste money with this application
Quorum

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you which was completely free of charge. We provided you with extensive feedback on your website, we asked Shopify to refund you because we felt charging you without getting any value was unfair. And yet you blackmailed us with this negative review over again. There are some serious red flags as you use fake US address, not real product images etc. Still, we are deeply sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.

Byhusted.dk

No doubt, this app is really amazing. It was really easy to setup and if I needed any help, the support was quick to respond. I really recommend all to use ROIHUNTER. It will help grow your business for sure. First I was skeptical but after giving it a chance, I regretted that I didnt installed the app long time ago. 5 big stars from me!

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

The Pond Shop®

Did absolutely nothing for me. Now it is perminantly linked to my google ads account and I can not remove it as it says it is being used, but it's not. Try a different app.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are truly sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. We have carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the remarketing campaign was running for 2 days. At that time, it's really hard to achieve outstanding results. We completely understand that you'd like to have the best outcomes as soon as possible, however, the campaign was not running long enough. If you wish, you can freely disconnect us from your account. In case any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd be more than glad if you could give us another shot.

Profitablemarket

facebook and Google can grow my business forever and can make a profit for the rest of my life quick

May 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our app is meeting your expectations. We're here for you if you have anything for us, so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any question.

Nunamia & Co

I paid $105 on google ads using this, & I still don't know how google charged me, No traffic, Really waste of money.

May 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear our app didn't meet your expectations. We're generally known for making the marketing as simple and clear as possible. We wanted to check your account and investigate the issue more, however, we can see that since you've uninstalled our app, we've lost access to all data. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'll do our best to provide you with the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Engaging-Garments

easy to use and quick to install - no problems - happy so far - would recommend it at this stage for sure now im just writing to fill in the spaces...

May 14, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see you are satisfied with our services and our customer support. Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

TRENDINGSHAPE

really easy to use and set up. wish all tech was this simple. great add also. im impressed. i hope it performs well. if so im dropping some coin on this one.

May 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your review! We believe that you can achieve anything if you want so if you'd like to get help with anything in order to make your business grow, feel free to contact us anytime.

cheaptobeat

Love it , alot of simple instructions and fast to setup. Thank you for making this app it really helps alot.

May 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our clients are happy with the easy setup and managing since that's our basic point. If you have any questions regarding your ads performance, feel free to contact us!

Rock Tie Club

I used this app to help me retarget my campaign. Easy and simple to use. Can't wait to see different result in my store!

May 14, 2019

Hello there, we're glad to read this! We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible so we're happy to see it's working for you. Feel free to contact us anytime you'll need anything!

www.remixd.co.uk

awesome - so far so good - really simple to set up - proof will be in results but best ive used so far - results are proving the app works and saves so much donkey work so you can focus on your business

May 14, 2019

Hello and thanks a bunch for the review! We're thrilled to see our main goal is working and our clients are satisfied. Feel free to ask us anytime you'll need something!