ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

The Pond Shop®

Did absolutely nothing for me. Now it is perminantly linked to my google ads account and I can not remove it as it says it is being used, but it's not. Try a different app.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are truly sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. We have carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the remarketing campaign was running for 2 days. At that time, it's really hard to achieve outstanding results. We completely understand that you'd like to have the best outcomes as soon as possible, however, the campaign was not running long enough. If you wish, you can freely disconnect us from your account. In case any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd be more than glad if you could give us another shot.

Profitablemarket

facebook and Google can grow my business forever and can make a profit for the rest of my life quick

May 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our app is meeting your expectations. We're here for you if you have anything for us, so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any question.

Nunamia & Co

I paid $105 on google ads using this, & I still don't know how google charged me, No traffic, Really waste of money.

May 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear our app didn't meet your expectations. We're generally known for making the marketing as simple and clear as possible. We wanted to check your account and investigate the issue more, however, we can see that since you've uninstalled our app, we've lost access to all data. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'll do our best to provide you with the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Engaging-Garments

easy to use and quick to install - no problems - happy so far - would recommend it at this stage for sure now im just writing to fill in the spaces...

May 14, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see you are satisfied with our services and our customer support. Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

TRENDINGSHAPE

really easy to use and set up. wish all tech was this simple. great add also. im impressed. i hope it performs well. if so im dropping some coin on this one.

May 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your review! We believe that you can achieve anything if you want so if you'd like to get help with anything in order to make your business grow, feel free to contact us anytime.

cheaptobeat

Love it , alot of simple instructions and fast to setup. Thank you for making this app it really helps alot.

May 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our clients are happy with the easy setup and managing since that's our basic point. If you have any questions regarding your ads performance, feel free to contact us!

Rock Tie Club

I used this app to help me retarget my campaign. Easy and simple to use. Can't wait to see different result in my store!

May 14, 2019

Hello there, we're glad to read this! We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible so we're happy to see it's working for you. Feel free to contact us anytime you'll need anything!

www.remixd.co.uk

awesome - so far so good - really simple to set up - proof will be in results but best ive used so far - results are proving the app works and saves so much donkey work so you can focus on your business

May 14, 2019

Hello and thanks a bunch for the review! We're thrilled to see our main goal is working and our clients are satisfied. Feel free to ask us anytime you'll need something!

Al-Manar Store

This app is great as it does what you should manually do with google ads. I will wait and see what happens with my sales. Thank you for being there.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We mainly focus on making the setup and creating as easy as possible. If you have any questions regarding your performance, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kodiak Clothing

really good cant wait to make money off the ads!

we canjjmwdokcmdcmsdmoskdmlsmclsmdlcmsldcmlsdmclsmdlckmsdlkcmsldkc

April 23, 2019

Hello, thanks a bunch! We're more than happy to see our customers are satisfied with our services. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like via email!