ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Rock Tie Club

I used this app to help me retarget my campaign. Easy and simple to use. Can't wait to see different result in my store!

May 14, 2019

Hello there, we're glad to read this! We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible so we're happy to see it's working for you. Feel free to contact us anytime you'll need anything!

www.remixd.co.uk

awesome - so far so good - really simple to set up - proof will be in results but best ive used so far - results are proving the app works and saves so much donkey work so you can focus on your business

May 14, 2019

Hello and thanks a bunch for the review! We're thrilled to see our main goal is working and our clients are satisfied. Feel free to ask us anytime you'll need something!

Al-Manar Store

This app is great as it does what you should manually do with google ads. I will wait and see what happens with my sales. Thank you for being there.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We mainly focus on making the setup and creating as easy as possible. If you have any questions regarding your performance, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kodiak Clothing

really good cant wait to make money off the ads!

we canjjmwdokcmdcmsdmoskdmlsmclsmdlcmsldcmlsdmclsmdlckmsdlkcmsldkc

April 23, 2019

Hello, thanks a bunch! We're more than happy to see our customers are satisfied with our services. Feel free to ask us anything you'd like via email!

Paws in Padstow

Integration works but I do not understand why it gets such high reviews. We have had very few sales with very little ROI. Needed much better conversion rates than were provided to even consider keeping. We gave it a good opportunity

April 26, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for your review. First of all, I'd like to apologize that our app didn't meet your expectations. We can see that you've spent roughly 33 GBP and for that money, our app brought you almost 70 clicks. We know that it's not the best result possible and we completely understand you'd like to get the sales going, however, please keep in mind that your ads were running only for a short period of time. Sometimes the results can't just show up immediately. We contacted you via personal email, we'll be more than happy to help you with your business if you give us another shot.

Speedy Steals

Is app is awesome if I can give it 10 Stars I would but definitely I will give it five stars the service is great and the app works perfect if you want a successful business install ROI app now trust me you won't regret it!!

April 23, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're more than happy to see our customers are happy with our app. We are also delighted to see you are happy with the custom plan we set up for you. If you'd ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Jomla.ae

really love this app, made professionally, and fits my needs by easting the process of retargeting
thanks

April 23, 2019

Hi there, no problem at all! Also, thank you very much for your review. If you'll ever need anything, feel free to ask at support@easy.roihunter.com!

oak&pearlclothingco

I just set up the app and it was super easy to do. Guess we will see how it results! Seems to have mixed reviews!

April 23, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible, but we have a performance team to help you with your sales as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to get professional help.

MaviGadget

Not very good. Poor optimization and poor ROI. They got lots of things to improve. Lots of glitch in the app.

April 15, 2019

Hello,

We are deeply concerned to hear your experience with us has been negative so far. We are still young and growing and we do understand that the optimization of the ads is not on the advanced level. However, our main goal is to make online marketing as simple as possible. We are planning on the implementation of several new features and we hope you'll be more satisfied after.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Crystal J Fashion

It was very easy to setup like 1,2,3!!! I just opened an online store and starting out on a budget the app is very helpful!!!

April 23, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!