ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Speedy Steals

Is app is awesome if I can give it 10 Stars I would but definitely I will give it five stars the service is great and the app works perfect if you want a successful business install ROI app now trust me you won't regret it!!

April 23, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're more than happy to see our customers are happy with our app. We are also delighted to see you are happy with the custom plan we set up for you. If you'd ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Jomla.ae

really love this app, made professionally, and fits my needs by easting the process of retargeting
thanks

April 23, 2019

Hi there, no problem at all! Also, thank you very much for your review. If you'll ever need anything, feel free to ask at support@easy.roihunter.com!

oak&pearlclothingco

I just set up the app and it was super easy to do. Guess we will see how it results! Seems to have mixed reviews!

April 23, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible, but we have a performance team to help you with your sales as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to get professional help.

MaviGadget

Not very good. Poor optimization and poor ROI. They got lots of things to improve. Lots of glitch in the app.

April 15, 2019

Hello,

We are deeply concerned to hear your experience with us has been negative so far. We are still young and growing and we do understand that the optimization of the ads is not on the advanced level. However, our main goal is to make online marketing as simple as possible. We are planning on the implementation of several new features and we hope you'll be more satisfied after.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Crystal J Fashion

It was very easy to setup like 1,2,3!!! I just opened an online store and starting out on a budget the app is very helpful!!!

April 23, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Fashion Jewellery Shop

After installing the app you can get your campaigns running in less then 10 minutes!I hope will work like promised

April 10, 2019

Hello, thanks a lot! We really value opinions like yours. We believe that we can help you with your business and help you get the best outcomes. Feel free to ask us anytime if you need anything!

Snelle Planga

Great app and real easy to use!

April 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We mainly focus on making marketing as simple as possible and we're happy to see it's working! If you'd like to get help with anything, feel free to ask us anytime!

All With Love

This is amazing! I love how easy it was to create the ad. It was very user-friendly. Great application

April 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our clients are happy with the easy setup and managing since that's our basic point. If you have any questions regarding your ads performance, feel free to contact us!

Jewelietta Σύγχρονο χειροποίητο κόσμημα

This is an absolutely excellent app. It helped me set up re-targeting campaigns on google and Facebook so easily! Highly recommended!

April 10, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for the review! We are happy to see you're satisfied. If you'd like to get help with your business, feel free to ask us anytime!

BIO NETTOYAGE

God job......................................................................................................

April 5, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for your review. We're thrilled to see our customers happy with our work. If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.