ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

MyPhoneDrip

Installing the app was easy and quick self-explanatory, let's hope it will also deliver. Finger crosssed

April 5, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your review! We believe that you can achieve anything if you want so if you'd like to get help with anything in order to make your business grow, feel free to contact us anytime.

jonah_books

Quick and easy installation. Everything was easy and very understandable. I just installed it so i'm waiting to see how it goes

April 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to see our main goal - make marketing as simple as possible - is being achieved. Let us know if you'd like to get help with anything in the future!

Super Deals Shops

I not competitive for create retarget campaign in FB and Google Ads, with ROI Hunter, its Very-Very Easy

And the support from ROI Hunter, very fast solution

Use ROI Hunter, and Get Purchase :))

ADAM
www.SuperDealShops.com

April 5, 2019

Hey Adam, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see you are satisfied with our services and our customer support. Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

KIMLUD.COM

I just start using this App to boost my sale. I really like the easy setup process. It would be nice if it helps me grow my ROI :-)
CEO at wwww.kimlud.com

April 5, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for your kind words! We can definitely help you grow your business, that's we aim for. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

The Eco Wanderer

Beautifully easy to work with, great interface and hopefully, creates beautiful returns! Looking forward to it :)

April 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our clients are happy with the easy setup and managing since that's our basic point. If you have any questions regarding your ads performance, feel free to contact us!

Anda Seat

It is very user-friendly, easy to understand and quick set up
The function is very straight forward.
Hope it can be more customized for creatives
Maybe use it again if more function

March 26, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Ricky's Home and Garden

Easy, fast and truly automated. I got everything done in no time. This app is really a time saver. Thank You.

March 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

Red Glitter

Easy to install and start. Just when I was scratching my head how to increase my sales by doing ads. What a great help! Shame I couldn't even find my home country on the target list though. Otherwise a good app!

March 25, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
As for the issue with your home country, I have sent you email for that. I'll be more than glad if we could fix this issue as soon as possible.

Jack And Green

Easy install and Setup makes it so easy. This looks like a great app. Lets see how it works in the long run. This

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Cody.Came.Thru

Instalation and Set Up was very easy! Hoping results will come with ease also:) Otherwise a very great app, reduces . so much time setting it up from the actual Google Acc.

March 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!