ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

EU SHOP

Great turnkey solution if you don't know how to create effective Google ads. Very quick setup, highly suggested!

March 20, 2019

Hello there and thank you very much for this review! We value all of our customers' opinions, especially when they are positive. Should you have any questions regarding your business or our app, feel free to contact us.

Natural Soap Gallery SG

so easy to setup , just fill in all the details and thats all ... this app link everything automatically

Hello there!
Thank you very much for the review! We're more than happy to see that our idea to make advertising simple for our clients is working out. We'll be also more than happy to help you achieve a positive ROI. Let us know if you have any questions regarding your ads performance.

Original Oak UK

Great app super easy to use now let's see if the sales start rolling in :)

Hi there!

We are more than happy when we see our customers are satisfied! The beginnings might be a bit complicated but we'll be more than happy to help you with achieving the best results possible. Let us know should you have any questions about the ads performance.

Dead Girl Apparel

I like how it helps you promote your business and create repet customers and keeps up with what you customers are wanting to perchis.

March 20, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for the review! We're glad things seem to be working well for you. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your business or our app, let us know!

Vinci Skin Care

So far it has been an awesome experience setting it up, Super easy!
when it comes to creating your marketing campaign this definitely is saving me a lot of time.

March 20, 2019

Hi and thank you very much for finding some time leaving us this awesome review! We are thrilled when we hear our customers are satisfied. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

AktiveAccessories

I wanted to save time creating a retargeting campaign and this was free so I decided "Why the hell not?". Within 24 hours it made a sale for me, that right there is pretty freaking awesome! Absolutely a 'must need' app for your Shopify store!

March 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

D.HOUSE

easy to navigate to free to install, make your marketing campaign easy to set up .good application recommend

March 20, 2019

Hi and thank you very much for a review! We mainly focus on making the complicated e-marketing more simple for our clients so we're more than happy to hear it works for you! Should you have any questions regarding our app, do not hesitate to contact us!

ConfedentBody

just got started with this app was a easy set up process thank you im hope it will help my store generate sales

March 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks a lot for a positive review. We are glad you find our app useful and we'll be more than happy to help you reach your goals. Just let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Santo Stilo

This app has very few campaign customization options and does not provide options for different ad types for each funnel stage. It is best to do it manually, even if it is laborious.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. But we also understand the customization needs and we are open to hearing your wishes as well. Could you please write to us at performance@easy.roihunter.com? Would be happy to discuss your customizations further.

Kingdavid's!

Wow! I couldn't believe how almost easy that was. I'm almost not bothered anymore about a lot in terms of marketing strategy but believe me, you need this. This app is amazing and although I talk like I've seen positive ROI, I actually haven't cos I just got started but I'm quite optimistic that this would go a long way in achieving fantastic results.

March 5, 2019

We are thrilled to read such a good review! The beginnings might be tricky but we're eager to help with achieving a positive ROI. Let us know should you have any questions about the ads performance.