ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Christmas offer for all new users! Free Plan until end of 2020

True Health

Awesome app! We got amazing results. Customer Service is also great. I cant wait to see more good results in the days to come.

VENUTTI BAGS

their apps ROI was not satisfactory and their support was not helpful either. when i emailed them asking why the ad had suddenly stopped responding they replied saying i should further email facebook and ask for help which is truly not my concern when they frame the ads, audience targeting and everything else to do with creating a campaign.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Apologies for tech difficulties. When publishing ads to Facebook, we have to comply with their rules. We have emailed you the options for how to proceed with the ads setting. Looking forward to guiding you towards the optimal setup.

ClicTechIndia

Are you guys (ROI hunter) f*** nuts? Dont recommend using this app! Things gets automated and you loose out on Ads money while they sleep! I wish i could share screenshots in this review! ₹15/- CPC? Is that how efficient you guys are? You guys should be banned on shopify!

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, you had only installed our app for 2 days which, in our experience, is not enough to collect relevant data. ₹15 for a click is a standard price in your region according to Statista.
We could help you with setting the right expectations for your business. We have gotten in touch with you and would love to hear back.

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Awesome results so far! Can't wait to see what else we can do! Customer service is really great as well...Thank you!

Rugged Terrain Co.

The app is user friendly even for inexperienced users. The customer service is great and they've helped my store grow conversions.

Fan Cave Rugs

Im seeing some great results especially with the retargeting ad takes the guess work out or making your own campa5

gustavrenman

Awesome app! really good customer service and great functions in the app. I really love how they treat their customers.

White Tree Furniture

Create powerful retargeting ads effortlessly and keep bringing customers back to your store. Very easy to use and set up. Great customer support as well (I spoke with Bara - very helpful), will answer any questions you might have about the app. Highly recommend.

Brands River

My issue has been resolved by Tom Matysek & Kamil Kostial.
app is working fine now.
now i am good to go :)

Innovactic

I have just started using ROI hunter yesterday and already it has shown to be a great app and investment, it has already brought traffic and correctly retargeted previous visitors. I would recommend this for beginners and veterans

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that the app started working for you really well. We hope that this success will transfer to a longer period of time and we'll be happy to help you with it in case you are interested. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.