ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Atlas Computers & Electronics

i use this app to promote our company on all forms of social media and it does drive the traffic to the site. customer service is excellent as well.

TucciPolo Inc.

This app is the best I have ever used for my campaigns. the setting up was so easy and even when I needed help, Kamil was able to help setting up and optimizing my campaigns including setting up video campaigns for me which is already getting conversion. I highly recommend

ROYAL STRAPS

5 Stars guys at ROI Hunter :) Already ROI at 600-700% for my new Google shopping campaign after 3 weeks :)

MarAbig

Very easy to set up. Just got the app to my store. Yet to see the results. Kudos to the master mind behind the whole set up.

Ruma

We've been using ROI Hunter for roughly 2 months, and the ads have already brought 10x what we've spent. Customer support is superb! Kamil detected an issue and reached out to us even before we noticed. We're super happy!

Fan Out The Candles

ROI was really user friendly! It was so easy to set up and takes the stress out of creating my own FB and Google ads. It has saved me a ton of time!

Pavers England

So far so good :-) hopefully I can see some good roi's and move to the premium plan once the initial setup starts to kick....

Scotlands Beauty Boutique

Great app. Amazing value for money. Use it on my store. Kamil is great always quick responses and campaigns are great! Couldn’t be happier using this app I would recommend if you want to take the stress of running Facebook ads out your e-commerce journey.

TileBuys

I use this app on all of my shopify stores. Couldn't be easier or more efficient and the service is top notch too.

Sneakerjeans

Great App, Great People behind this amazing Project, Dale was everytime available for us and created in need Ads to grow our Sale, we have in this Time a Roi of 4,5 and we believe to increase this in near future with the help of this fantastic people. Thank you and we appriciate all invested time :-)