Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

View Fashion

bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant wo

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. After investigating your query, we'd like to apologize for the issues you had with the app. The issue was due to the changed domain of your store, you wanted to connect to the app. As we can see it was already solved by our colleagues and your campaigns are running just fine.

We hope you could give us another chance.

In case of any questions, please let us know on support@easy.roihunter.com.

Organic Mandi

I used this app but decided against using it because it doesn't provide city level targeting option. To my utter surprise even after removing the app, they didn't revert the code installed by them.
That ended up messing my adwords account and analytics tracking.

June 30, 2019

We're really sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our main goal is to provide a simple way for our clients to advertise. We've investigated your complaint and we would like to provide you with some feedback. We've already sent you an email with an explanation and we would love to solve this situation.

omblisss

Hi , it's been 20 hours my status still remain and your customer services no reply message . 14days free trials and you you need 3days to settle . 11days to try ????

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. As I can see, the creation of your ads took longer than usual. The problem was caused by a delay in our system and it's already fixed. While we usually reply within a few hours, it may take a bit longer during weekends. I'm sorry about that and I completely understand your frustration.

We can definitely extend your trial so you have enough time to test our app. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Ameyalli

Fraud? Or I'm missing something? I'm comparing, for the first time in about a month the budgets shown in ROI app vs the ones I see in the Facebook Ads Manager. What I see is:

ROI FB
Budget: 120 90
Purchases: 6 2
Clicks: 536 300
Costs: 3146 1539

Why are these massive differences happening? Is that your fees? Because they're indeed, massive, and not clear at all. But one thing that can't be changed is the purchases (6 vs 2 reals), but I understand that for some beginner like me this can get more revenue to you since it did make sense if I made that amount of sales for that cost (MXN not USD).

Uninstalling right ahead.

May 24, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. The performance tracking can be tricky sometimes but I can assure you that we use Facebook metrics and the numbers you can see in our dashboard are taken directly from your Facebook account. Also, all of our basic features are free of charge and you only need to pay the ad spend in your Facebook account. There are no hidden fees. I believe this was just a misunderstanding. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Erbilo

Do not waste money with this application
Quorum
I lost $ 60 with this application
Do not waste money with this application
Quorum

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you which was completely free of charge. We provided you with extensive feedback on your website, we asked Shopify to refund you because we felt charging you without getting any value was unfair. And yet you blackmailed us with this negative review over again. There are some serious red flags as you use fake US address, not real product images etc. Still, we are deeply sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.

The Pond Shop®

Did absolutely nothing for me. Now it is perminantly linked to my google ads account and I can not remove it as it says it is being used, but it's not. Try a different app.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are truly sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. We have carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the remarketing campaign was running for 2 days. At that time, it's really hard to achieve outstanding results. We completely understand that you'd like to have the best outcomes as soon as possible, however, the campaign was not running long enough. If you wish, you can freely disconnect us from your account. In case any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd be more than glad if you could give us another shot.

Nunamia & Co

I paid $105 on google ads using this, & I still don't know how google charged me, No traffic, Really waste of money.

May 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear our app didn't meet your expectations. We're generally known for making the marketing as simple and clear as possible. We wanted to check your account and investigate the issue more, however, we can see that since you've uninstalled our app, we've lost access to all data. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'll do our best to provide you with the best care and help you with your online marketing.

MaviGadget

Not very good. Poor optimization and poor ROI. They got lots of things to improve. Lots of glitch in the app.

April 15, 2019

Hello,

We are deeply concerned to hear your experience with us has been negative so far. We are still young and growing and we do understand that the optimization of the ads is not on the advanced level. However, our main goal is to make online marketing as simple as possible. We are planning on the implementation of several new features and we hope you'll be more satisfied after.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Phiyani Rue

I made specific specifications that I did not want to spend more than $3 - 5 dollars a day. And the app created multiple campaigns with google for $10 -20 dollars a day. Costing me about $300 a month in ad costs and no sales. I did not realize this was happening, the app costs me $800 plus of credit card charges from ad words and NO SALES!! just removed it.

March 6, 2019

We are sad to learn about the negative experience you had with our app. You requested Search Ads at $10/day, which is currently our beta feature and that was the reason for creating multiple campaigns. Our ads, however, did bring you relevant traffic as you requested (901 clicks at an average cost of $0.56) yielding you a sale as well. At the same time though, you were running some other campaigns that were not created by us.

We are working hard on better reporting and your feedback to this very point is definitely justified. We will be happy to discuss this again so do not hesitate to reply to our emails where we offered you managing your campaigns further.

Digital Trend Zone

Stay AWAY!! Once you download it and run a campaign, itll create a new pixel on fb and who knows what on google. It started sending me thousands of fake clicks to my site which I'm afraid will mess up all my data. 2 days after creating a campaign with them my traffic 5X and no increase in sales. Even after deleting it the traffic is still coming. After further review, it seemed like they changed something else in one of my google campaigns. They sent me 700 clicks to a remarketing campaign for no cost at all. Stay away!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review regarding your experience with our app. We have carefully investigated your reservation and we would like to provide you with our outcome.

We are creating a new pixel to secure that the ads are running correctly. We can also assure you that we haven't sent any fake traffic to your website. The only retargeting campaign, which was running at that time was the one you’ve created. This campaign was targeting the audience list "All converters". This list, however, contains more than 35.000 users Our campaigns starting with the prefix "DYN_REM" are set to target previous visitors to your website. Unfortunately, you deleted it before it could show some results.

We would be happy to provide more details and if you would like to decide to give us another try, please do not hesitate to contact us.