ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Christmas offer for all new users! Free Plan until end of 2020

Versaucey

I really wanted this app to work, I tried it for couple weeks, but I did notice my sales declining, so I uninstalled the app. But I also do notice funny activity with my shopify live stat. It seems like a bunch of people clicking on my add in the same spot near san francisco. even after i uninstalled the app. Now that I have the app uninstalled I do notice that my tracking code is kinda messed up also. The sales decline and I have to somehow fix all the tracking code and get rid of all the ROI codes. I kinda regret installing the app at all.

Update 2.1
Since I wrote the review last week, Tom from ROI has gotten in touch with me, I am gonna upgrade the review to 2 stars for the mean time, just for the excellent customer support. Will do a full review after all this problem is resolved.

Update 3.2
After consulting with Tom about my campaign, I have to upgrade the review to 4 stars. Although the remarketing did not meet my expectation yet, I do understand that remarketing is not easy, but the customer support and consultation with Tom at ROI was priceless. I am hoping to give this app 5 stars if ROI can somehow get my remarketing campaign to work.

July 3, 2019

We are really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have checked all your issues and we'd like to provide you with our outcome.

Firstly, as for the clicks, the traffic you have seen on your dashboard might have come from several ads you're managing, also from the organic traffic. Once you uninstall the app, the ads are automatically paused, so no people should be remarketed afterward.

Regarding the issue with the tag, unfortunately, when the user uninstalls the app, we are losing access to your website code. Therefore, the tag is left on the client's website untouched. Unfortunately, these are the Shopify rules and we are not able to do anything with that. We would like to remove the code, the only thing you need to do is reinstall the app.

We will be more than glad if you give us another chance. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com.

Flash Aviation

Really like the interface. Waiting for results. But they obviously get their customers, unlike other apps of similar function.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

DWCTEK

I deleted my poor review. I am retrying this app with a 4-Star Review and see how things go. I will return later, hopefully for a full 5-Star Review. The setup is an easy process. I give the setup a 5-Star. Thank ROI.

June 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for that. We really appreciate your cooperation! Feel free to let us if you will ever need anything!

Red Glitter

Easy to install and start. Just when I was scratching my head how to increase my sales by doing ads. What a great help! Shame I couldn't even find my home country on the target list though. Otherwise a good app!

March 25, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
As for the issue with your home country, I have sent you email for that. I'll be more than glad if we could fix this issue as soon as possible.

Cody.Came.Thru

Instalation and Set Up was very easy! Hoping results will come with ease also:) Otherwise a very great app, reduces . so much time setting it up from the actual Google Acc.

March 25, 2019

Bird on the Hill Designs

Very easy to set up and use for existing Google account holders. Fingers crossed for a decent ROI with the re-targeting campaign.

March 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Very much appreciated to see positive feedback on the easy setup. It may take some time to see a positive ROI. Should you have any questions regarding the ads performance, do not hesitate to contact us.

steynerstore

Extremely fast setup. Will rate 5 star as soon as i see a difference in sales. Hopefully not disappointing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Elsa Glitz & Glam

I think this app has good potential to improve a shop, unfortunately it wasn't suitable for mine. Customer care was very helpful despite of minor misunderstanding in the beginning.

Little Beaches

Just did some easy setup so it is too early to tell how it will do at generating sales on my store LittleBeaches.com I will post updates as I receive them.

Zaha et Cetera

Just installed and it was pretty quick and easy. Now will wait for the results. So far installation process was uncomplicated. Just wished they had an end date for the ad campaign just so to see the progress