ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Tudo na Moda

this guys really know what they do, very professional and quick answers to your demains :) very happy with this, easy of acess and final result. plus the ads overlay are briliant for facebook! my google ads show everywhere, ebay included lolo :)

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this positive feedback! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. In case of any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to help.

Yerl.es

super facil de poner vamos a ver que tal , si funciona me voy a por el plan mas abanzado, me encanta

March 21, 2019

Muchas gracias por tu comentario positivo. En caso de cualquier otra pregunta, no dude en contactarnos de nuevo.

Deal-Park

Easy to use and to setup, let's see if we get results out of it now.
The part where you only pay if people click on your ad is great.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us!

Gravity

I simply love this app, super simple to use and set up. A must have. Its free so you cannot go wrong at all. Love this app.

March 26, 2019

Hi and thanks a lot for your review! We value our client's opinions, and we're thrilled to see they are happy with our app. If you have any questions regarding your business or the app itself, let us know.

DT Scooters

The app was easy to set up and integrate with my Google Ads account. I was able to easily add my logo and text for the ad within minutes.

Loving Lane

So far this is without a doubt the easiest, simplest, and most user friendly marketing app I have worked with. Trust me when I say I have tried them all, and some of them I still haven't finished setting up even after weeks of working with them. They make things way way too complicated. We aren't reinventing the wheel here. I have been doing digital marketing nationwide for years for some of the largest companies and hospitals in America, so if I have struggled with most of these apps I can't even imagine what its like for anyone who hasn't. This app was so simple, straightforward, and easy to implement exactly what I wanted each ad to say. Even with all my ad tweaks and changes this was set up in under 5 minutes.

ART'E D TERRA

i just download the app, it looks great and it look like exactly what i need to upgrade my sales thanks

jerispetpampering.com

I used ROI Hunter to retarget my customers. This app hands down is the easiest to use for ads so far and I have been advertising a lot. It guides you step by step. Definitely all shopify owners should use this aervice!

Kiel James Patrick

Early days still--one thing I am not thrilled with is the lack of customization from a style perspective. We have pretty high brand standards for this sort of thing. Definitely trade some critical control for ease.

CutySquishy

Utilisation facile et optimale. En quelques minutes, j'ai pu paramétrer mon retargeting Google sans prise de tête. Super application ! Je la recommande !!!