ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

The 2/14 Store

I think people are getting confused as to what the FB pixel they create actually does and what you have access too. So what you are doing on running FB ads until you get sales is buying data well ROI Hunter is integrating there already seasoned pixel. That is what is added to your FB campaigns they have already spent millions of dollars on buying data to get you into the correct audience so you don't have to use your own money to buy the same data.

I think it could potentially be one of the best assets you can possibly add to your shopify store, being able to have them target directly who you need. Regardless of what people say on youtube the gurus you aren't going to be able to get the best audience that are buying your products with your $3 budget, you have to spend the money to see the returns that's why you make sure the product you are selling you can shoot for a 30% profit after ad spend and product cost.

I'm excited to see what this app can do for me and would highly recommend if you're able to in upgrading to the premium account so you have access to even better integration options of a already seasoned account.

Phiyani Rue

I made specific specifications that I did not want to spend more than $3 - 5 dollars a day. And the app created multiple campaigns with google for $10 -20 dollars a day. Costing me about $300 a month in ad costs and no sales. I did not realize this was happening, the app costs me $800 plus of credit card charges from ad words and NO SALES!! just removed it.

March 6, 2019

We are sad to learn about the negative experience you had with our app. You requested Search Ads at $10/day, which is currently our beta feature and that was the reason for creating multiple campaigns. Our ads, however, did bring you relevant traffic as you requested (901 clicks at an average cost of $0.56) yielding you a sale as well. At the same time though, you were running some other campaigns that were not created by us.

We are working hard on better reporting and your feedback to this very point is definitely justified. We will be happy to discuss this again so do not hesitate to reply to our emails where we offered you managing your campaigns further.

IPCONTECH

I have just installed this App, I am so impressed with what I have just done with it. Strongly recommended.

Elsa Glitz & Glam

I think this app has good potential to improve a shop, unfortunately it wasn't suitable for mine. Customer care was very helpful despite of minor misunderstanding in the beginning.

Style whatches

muy buena la aplicación espero que funciones. muy bien
necesito vender y recuperar la plata que ya le e invertido a este negocio

Little Beaches

Just did some easy setup so it is too early to tell how it will do at generating sales on my store LittleBeaches.com I will post updates as I receive them.

Digital Trend Zone

Stay AWAY!! Once you download it and run a campaign, itll create a new pixel on fb and who knows what on google. It started sending me thousands of fake clicks to my site which I'm afraid will mess up all my data. 2 days after creating a campaign with them my traffic 5X and no increase in sales. Even after deleting it the traffic is still coming. After further review, it seemed like they changed something else in one of my google campaigns. They sent me 700 clicks to a remarketing campaign for no cost at all. Stay away!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review regarding your experience with our app. We have carefully investigated your reservation and we would like to provide you with our outcome.

We are creating a new pixel to secure that the ads are running correctly. We can also assure you that we haven't sent any fake traffic to your website. The only retargeting campaign, which was running at that time was the one you’ve created. This campaign was targeting the audience list "All converters". This list, however, contains more than 35.000 users Our campaigns starting with the prefix "DYN_REM" are set to target previous visitors to your website. Unfortunately, you deleted it before it could show some results.

We would be happy to provide more details and if you would like to decide to give us another try, please do not hesitate to contact us.

innovation180

You can create an account in seconds. User friendly and goes with you step by step. I highly Recommend

LIVELY PETS ONLINE

Very user friendly and easy to use. Makes using google marketing quick and simple. Had no trouble creating my first retargeting campaign

Effortlessdeals

I used this app to help me retarget and it is very user friendly and walks you through every step! I am glad I found it