ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Digital Trend Zone

Stay AWAY!! Once you download it and run a campaign, itll create a new pixel on fb and who knows what on google. It started sending me thousands of fake clicks to my site which I'm afraid will mess up all my data. 2 days after creating a campaign with them my traffic 5X and no increase in sales. Even after deleting it the traffic is still coming. After further review, it seemed like they changed something else in one of my google campaigns. They sent me 700 clicks to a remarketing campaign for no cost at all. Stay away!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review regarding your experience with our app. We have carefully investigated your reservation and we would like to provide you with our outcome.

We are creating a new pixel to secure that the ads are running correctly. We can also assure you that we haven't sent any fake traffic to your website. The only retargeting campaign, which was running at that time was the one you’ve created. This campaign was targeting the audience list "All converters". This list, however, contains more than 35.000 users Our campaigns starting with the prefix "DYN_REM" are set to target previous visitors to your website. Unfortunately, you deleted it before it could show some results.

We would be happy to provide more details and if you would like to decide to give us another try, please do not hesitate to contact us.

innovation180

You can create an account in seconds. User friendly and goes with you step by step. I highly Recommend

LIVELY PETS ONLINE

Very user friendly and easy to use. Makes using google marketing quick and simple. Had no trouble creating my first retargeting campaign

Effortlessdeals

I used this app to help me retarget and it is very user friendly and walks you through every step! I am glad I found it

Lindas Gifts And Collectibles Unlimited

i used this app for retargeting. its easy and fast. and its user friendly. Loved the swiftness of it.

Eco at Heart

I almost never leave reviews, but this was SUUUUUUUPER easy to use and I think it deserved recognition.

Very pleased.

okiddies

I'm in love with this app, it really made my life so much easier with ads. Thanks team for the great work!

Lavishdoses

Very Simple! Hopefully it bumps my conversion rates! Very excited! Highly recommend to any one whom is new to e-commerce

WayaPerry

Run from this app. They flood your website with BOT traffic which increases your campaign spend with no conversion. After uninstalling, their code is still on your website and tags left all over your google ads account. Your Shopify analytics will register their fake traffic but Google analytics will not if you have enabled your account not to recognize known bots.

Current Update: The account manager reached out to me on this and I will give it another try to see the new instruction makes any difference. Will update shortly

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our remarketing campaigns are set to target previous visitors that have been on your website. As you have paused the remarketing list, there was no targeting set and the ads could be shown to anybody on the internet at that time (so no bots). When this happens, Google campaigns are very likely to spend more than the daily budget. We’re really sorry that your ads have spent more than expected, but whenever you’ll change your campaign settings without first consulting with us, we cannot guarantee their proper functionality and behaviour. According to Google conditions mentioned here, they cannot charge you more than a double of your daily budget and you can consider the rest as free traffic.

As for the issue with the code, it becomes inactive once you uninstall. But if you would like to have it removed anyway that is no problem for us and you can contact us anytime regarding this.

SOXESSORY

I find this app useless. Not enough attention from the owners. It does requires attention from their admin. I've had this app installed for several days. I sent numerous requests to their support staff. Invitation to manage my Facebook campaigns was not even accepted by them. For some reason, they created new Facebook pixel when I've had one already. For some reason by default they have set my campaigns to worldwide when I am doing business in USA. They assured me that everything was on track when it wasn't. I removed their app and will never trust them.

March 8, 2019

We’re truly sorry that your experience with our app has been a negative one.

We know that marketing is very important for your business but, unfortunately, retargeting ads are rather a long-term process and always require a few days before they start running. We can see that you have deleted our Product catalog. In this case, your ads won’t run properly and won’t show you any results.

Regarding the query about our pixel, we always create a new one for our Product Catalog to make sure they work together as well as that ads are running without any issues and statistics are reported correctly and this is the proper way of doing so.

We really understand, that in the beginning, it can be confusing, however, our support specialists are always here to answer all your questions. If you’re willing to give us another try, please contact us we will be more than happy to help.