ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

kingofcarcare

I read the reviews on ROI and was intrigued so used this and the ROI has been awful to the point of 0 conversions from the money invested and i'm not talking £20 here and there. I'll go back to organic growth over this.

March 8, 2019

We’d like to apologize for the negative experience you had with our app.

We can only assume you were talking about our search campaign. We can see that this campaign set by us has been running for only three days and you've gained 469 impressions and 13 clicks so far for the cost of £6.65. Our Search ads usually have very good results, however, there was not a large amount of data from which we could make any conclusions.

We can completely understand you want to get the best outcomes as soon as possible, but in this case, there was no mistake on our side as the campaigns were not running long enough.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.

gotoparadise

I,stalling and quiking off is so user friendly. I look forward to seeing the results ! I looked at this apps thanks to a video on youtube

Say No To Dope & Yes To Hope, Merch

Awesome app, super easy to use. Everything worked great! Hope it helps out!

CLAYZ

when i downloaded app i was very skeptical. but i found out it was very easy to use and very simple in its features

Secret Golf Society

I used this app to set up my retargeting campaign in less than 5 mins. It's terrific. I would highly recommend.

Every Stitch With Love

ROI Hunter Easy, installing and getting this app up and running was 5 Star easy! No fiddling around with embedding code, a big plus!

KoffeeKiss Outdoor world

great app. thank you. so easy to manage, or better, I didnt have to do much, the app does it for me. thank you.thank you.great app

Qendra Tregetare Simbol

Divine Catastrophe

I am using ROI hunter to help retarget, I am getting HIGH traffic with LOW sales! Let’s hope this fixes that problem!

Maiden-Art

Love this app because It's very easy to use and it helps me to grow my audience and sales. I would definitely recommend it!