Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Krokwood

I have been using Roi for over a year. Very pleased with the results! Great app, highly recommend :)

March 23, 2020

Hello from the ROI Hunter Easy team - thank you very much for your kind words. We're delighted to work with you as well, it's a pleasure! In case you'd ever need anything, you know how to find us. :)

Chepa Streetwear

I have been using the app for 2 years now. My business started in a bedroom and i have now moved into a 240sqm building with manufacturing machines. I don't have to worry about running my retargetting campaigns myself because ROI handles that for me.

So far i have received great assistance from the support team. It doesn't matter where you are in the world these guys are experts. Take it from a guy running a small clothing brand that has grown exponentially in 2 years. S/O to ROI. Lets keep grinding!

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are incredibly happy to see that you're having such a success and we're incredibly thrilled that we helped you achieve your dream. It is always a pleasure to work with you and we're always gonna be here for you.

sparklemonde.com

The app works perfectly. The support is reall great, they help and answer very quick and try to solve our problems as fast as they can. I can really suggest using this app.

M&A

Saves me a lot of time managing campaigns and you can see the amazing result of the app right from the start.
Highly recommend to anyone who wants to promote sales for a peak moment!

Top Tier Avenue

Easy to setup, lets see how the conversions go. I will be cancelling my ads that I placed and rely on these to see what happens as a experiment

Recharge Phone Pods

I was overwhelmed by all of the different paid media channels and was constantly deleting/resetting the programs. The set-up with this app was easy and I was up and running in no time!

Looking forward to seeing how these channels will now perform.

GPS Pet Collars R US

I used this app to help my starter store out.... $700.00 later and 1 purchase.... don't know about you but the math is not working out here!!!! Then the guy blamed it on my web design !!! NO THANK YOU rated ZERO

February 25, 2020

We're deeply sorry our app didn't meet your expectations, however, we strongly believe that it did its job. The app brought over 500 new clicks to your page, however, as your landing page isn't good enough, it resulted only in one sale. We tried to discuss your web design with you but you refused to collaborate. We can't force people to buy from your page if they don't like it. We're really sorry that our app didn't expand your business as you would want and we wish you the best with any future app you encounter.

Flafster Kitchen

easy to setup the ads. let s see how they perform. i hope will be good. fillllllllllllltheeesssspaaaccee

fairjeans

Really nice app to get better google search results for a nice price. We run the smallest plan, which is affordable as well for small shops. Easy setup and perfect customer support are very helpful to get quick and nice results. (Facebook ads and retargeting are not working so very well for us, but problem should be solved, once the audience is big enough...)

ommiesnacks.com

I used this app to drive sales for my website via retargetting. I spent quite a bit of money but didn't see the anticipated results I was hoping for. Traffic to the site was low, and conversions were super low (one small conversion after 3 weeks of paid media). My customer service support was fantastic, very prompt and responsive, offered great suggestions. I could have extended the duration of my campaign to keep tweaking and optimizing but I chose to put money in promoted posts instead. My customer service person was very knowledgeable and I think we could have ultimately found a good way to make this generate revenue.