Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

WayaPerry

Run from this app. They flood your website with BOT traffic which increases your campaign spend with no conversion. After uninstalling, their code is still on your website and tags left all over your google ads account. Your Shopify analytics will register their fake traffic but Google analytics will not if you have enabled your account not to recognize known bots.

Current Update: The account manager reached out to me on this and I will give it another try to see the new instruction makes any difference. Will update shortly

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our remarketing campaigns are set to target previous visitors that have been on your website. As you have paused the remarketing list, there was no targeting set and the ads could be shown to anybody on the internet at that time (so no bots). When this happens, Google campaigns are very likely to spend more than the daily budget. We’re really sorry that your ads have spent more than expected, but whenever you’ll change your campaign settings without first consulting with us, we cannot guarantee their proper functionality and behaviour. According to Google conditions mentioned here, they cannot charge you more than a double of your daily budget and you can consider the rest as free traffic.

As for the issue with the code, it becomes inactive once you uninstall. But if you would like to have it removed anyway that is no problem for us and you can contact us anytime regarding this.

SOXESSORY

I find this app useless. Not enough attention from the owners. It does requires attention from their admin. I've had this app installed for several days. I sent numerous requests to their support staff. Invitation to manage my Facebook campaigns was not even accepted by them. For some reason, they created new Facebook pixel when I've had one already. For some reason by default they have set my campaigns to worldwide when I am doing business in USA. They assured me that everything was on track when it wasn't. I removed their app and will never trust them.

March 8, 2019

We’re truly sorry that your experience with our app has been a negative one.

We know that marketing is very important for your business but, unfortunately, retargeting ads are rather a long-term process and always require a few days before they start running. We can see that you have deleted our Product catalog. In this case, your ads won’t run properly and won’t show you any results.

Regarding the query about our pixel, we always create a new one for our Product Catalog to make sure they work together as well as that ads are running without any issues and statistics are reported correctly and this is the proper way of doing so.

We really understand, that in the beginning, it can be confusing, however, our support specialists are always here to answer all your questions. If you’re willing to give us another try, please contact us we will be more than happy to help.

kingofcarcare

I read the reviews on ROI and was intrigued so used this and the ROI has been awful to the point of 0 conversions from the money invested and i'm not talking £20 here and there. I'll go back to organic growth over this.

March 8, 2019

We’d like to apologize for the negative experience you had with our app.

We can only assume you were talking about our search campaign. We can see that this campaign set by us has been running for only three days and you've gained 469 impressions and 13 clicks so far for the cost of £6.65. Our Search ads usually have very good results, however, there was not a large amount of data from which we could make any conclusions.

We can completely understand you want to get the best outcomes as soon as possible, but in this case, there was no mistake on our side as the campaigns were not running long enough.

If you’d like to change your mind and give us another shot, we can assure you we can give you the best care and help you with your online marketing.

Pure Journi

Installed it, setup never completed. talked to support, they said they look into the setup error. The next day I went into the app and nothing shows up but the word "NULL". The page is completely blank, but that word. Can't see my setup, account or anything. Looks like I can't connect to where my account is stored. Unfortunately I had to uninstall. The app does not seem very stable.

April 5, 2019

I'm really sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Unfortunately, there was a coincidence of two errors. One on our side which was fixed the same day and another one on Shopify that happened the day after.

If you ever wish to give us another chance, we'll do our best to make everything work flawlessly.

My Dear Sex Doll

Would never gather data on my visitors to start running ads. told me I never had enough visitors even though I have 300+ a day. Talked to support and they couldn't get it to work. App became useless and no one could help.

April 5, 2019

We were in contact with Facebook in order to solve the issue, however, they were not able to get the ads running either. I suppose the reason was the sensitive content of your website. I'm sorry we couldn't help you more, both Facebook and Google are very strict when it comes to personalized advertising.

If you give us another chance, you might wanna try out our Search ads that are more suitable for your store.

Compre Seguro Oficial

Worst app I've ever used, I've had problems with my pixel and have not yet been reimbursed, and it still has a bug.

April 5, 2019

We're sad to see you were not satisfied with our services. If a client wishes to run retargeting on Facebook, we always implement a FB pixel for tracking purposes. As you were not happy with having our pixel on your website, we removed it completely.

Our pixel code is specifically designed not to interfere with any other tracking codes. I'm sorry but I don't see any error on our side and I believe it was just misunderstanding.

If you ever wish to give us another chance, we'll be happy to make it up to you.

Softlens Queen Store

1. These apps broke my themes, and my website looks messy when seeing at mobile. I wasted my time to fix it.

2. i have 200-300 unique visitor all of the day and more than 10.000 visitors over a month, but they said if traffic at my website is low, and tell me to be patient as it might even take several days. I'm checked on my google analytics, and my visitor is valid and hasn't an issue, but their apps cannot track my visitor and always said if not enough visitor that visit my website.

WTF?

April 5, 2019

I apologize you've had a negative experience with our app.

As for your theme, our colleagues from the IT department have gone through your website and haven't found out how our app could break it. In general, we don't change clients' themes, we only insert tracking codes and the process is very safe. If anything wrong happens, we can remove our coding on demand immediately.

As for the troubles with website traffic, unfortunately, Google Retargeting Ads always take a while before they start. Reporting on Google is not real-time and it usually requires several days to get the ads running. I understand it's inconvenient but there's not much we can do about this.

Also, with our new features, Google Search and Facebook Retargeting, ads can start running much faster.

Shopichic

Useless App! No result. I hope I didn't waste my time and money on this App because it probably won't give you any result from Facebook or Google either. The vast majority of the positive reviews about the App didn't talk about getting good results, they all mentioning how easy it is to set up. Well easy doesn't necessary mean profit.
When you do give them constructive feedback, they only get defensive and concerned with refuting claims instead of looking to work with the customer.

April 5, 2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our services and it would not be possible without our clients discussing their needs with us. We learned our lesson and we're now focusing more on the results our app can bring. Thanks again!

Ebodyboarding Com

I see alot of reviews about how easy it is to setup. I would love to hear results from others? I set this up on May 13. So far spent $86.19 and got 1 purchase for $23.88. Not using their Facebook only Google Adwords. Had 35,913 impressions and 177 clicks, cost per click .44c. Not happy yet. Does it take time? Am I going to be spending way more than I am making?

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Retargeting on Google is rather a long term process and requires time to gain enough data and start working properly. However, the results can be great.

As we understand that everybody wishes to see the results as soon as possible, we recently introduced Search ads on Google. They start working very fast and bring excellent results, especially when combined with retargeting.

Clothing Ever

Downloaded the app in hopes of acquiring a better targeting strategy. First thing I notice is that I have a duplicate pixel on my site and a duplicate product feed.
Reached out to support to investigate this issue and they return with
"the new pixel is created because we have to be sure the settings are
right. Also, it doesn't defeat its purpose. It's not possible to use any
old data from your pixel because there are no data about the products
your visitors were previously viewing on your
web."

***My pixel has been active for the past 3 months

Best part, the app managed to remove the website header and navigation menu.

April 8, 2019

I'm sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. Creating and maintaining the product feed is one of the key features our app offers. Unfortunately, we're not able to use existing assets as we need to make sure they work together and with our app. Our Pixel and Product Catalog are both specifically designed not to interfere with your other assets, there's no need to worry.

I agree that this could be explained better by our support and we appreciate your feedback on this.

As for the troubles with your website, we were not able to find anything wrong our app could cause. We do not remove any code from our clients' website, we only insert tracking codes and the process is very safe. If anything wrong happens, we can remove our coding on demand immediately.