Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

Clothing Ever

Downloaded the app in hopes of acquiring a better targeting strategy. First thing I notice is that I have a duplicate pixel on my site and a duplicate product feed.
Reached out to support to investigate this issue and they return with
"the new pixel is created because we have to be sure the settings are
right. Also, it doesn't defeat its purpose. It's not possible to use any
old data from your pixel because there are no data about the products
your visitors were previously viewing on your
web."

***My pixel has been active for the past 3 months

Best part, the app managed to remove the website header and navigation menu.

April 8, 2019

I'm sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. Creating and maintaining the product feed is one of the key features our app offers. Unfortunately, we're not able to use existing assets as we need to make sure they work together and with our app. Our Pixel and Product Catalog are both specifically designed not to interfere with your other assets, there's no need to worry.

I agree that this could be explained better by our support and we appreciate your feedback on this.

As for the troubles with your website, we were not able to find anything wrong our app could cause. We do not remove any code from our clients' website, we only insert tracking codes and the process is very safe. If anything wrong happens, we can remove our coding on demand immediately.

Asian Fanmale

we will see if they walk the walk and talk the talk.....have 30day to show me results or it is bye bye

April 9, 2019

I'm sorry to see our app didn't meet your expectations. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. We're grateful for any feedback!

Kirills

Attention! Can break your FB pixel and your shop theme because the app doesn't remove its code after deletion.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our tracking codes and luckily, the occurrence of issues like this is very rare.

Unfortunately, we're not able to delete our codes automatically after a user uninstalls our app because it's against Shopify rules. We are, however, always happy to help with deleting our codes on request.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Office5007009

Not fair. It acces all your data base and stay connected even after you delete the app. Not recommended

Casualbox Japan

This app was very hard to use, gave little to no impressions and messed up my facebook page. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for the review, your feedback is important to us. I'm sorry our app didn't meet your expectations. We've been working on the user experience a lot lately and we have also introduced new campaigns that can start running much faster.

If you wish to give a try to our new features, we'll be happy to see you back!

Globalseafoods

Down loaded 7 days ago, so far no single click. I will wait for few more days and if no action will just remove app. Support does not help at all so far.

April 10, 2019

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Thanks to feedback from our users, we have been working on our campaign structure and our clients are now able to start running ads faster.

I understand how frustrating it is not to see any results. If you give us another chance, I promise we'll do everything to make your ads running as soon as possible.

1 2 4 Next