Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

My Dear Sex Doll

Would never gather data on my visitors to start running ads. told me I never had enough visitors even though I have 300+ a day. Talked to support and they couldn't get it to work. App became useless and no one could help.

April 5, 2019

We were in contact with Facebook in order to solve the issue, however, they were not able to get the ads running either. I suppose the reason was the sensitive content of your website. I'm sorry we couldn't help you more, both Facebook and Google are very strict when it comes to personalized advertising.

If you give us another chance, you might wanna try out our Search ads that are more suitable for your store.

Compre Seguro Oficial

Worst app I've ever used, I've had problems with my pixel and have not yet been reimbursed, and it still has a bug.

April 5, 2019

We're sad to see you were not satisfied with our services. If a client wishes to run retargeting on Facebook, we always implement a FB pixel for tracking purposes. As you were not happy with having our pixel on your website, we removed it completely.

Our pixel code is specifically designed not to interfere with any other tracking codes. I'm sorry but I don't see any error on our side and I believe it was just misunderstanding.

If you ever wish to give us another chance, we'll be happy to make it up to you.

Softlens Queen Store

1. These apps broke my themes, and my website looks messy when seeing at mobile. I wasted my time to fix it.

2. i have 200-300 unique visitor all of the day and more than 10.000 visitors over a month, but they said if traffic at my website is low, and tell me to be patient as it might even take several days. I'm checked on my google analytics, and my visitor is valid and hasn't an issue, but their apps cannot track my visitor and always said if not enough visitor that visit my website.

WTF?

April 5, 2019

I apologize you've had a negative experience with our app.

As for your theme, our colleagues from the IT department have gone through your website and haven't found out how our app could break it. In general, we don't change clients' themes, we only insert tracking codes and the process is very safe. If anything wrong happens, we can remove our coding on demand immediately.

As for the troubles with website traffic, unfortunately, Google Retargeting Ads always take a while before they start. Reporting on Google is not real-time and it usually requires several days to get the ads running. I understand it's inconvenient but there's not much we can do about this.

Also, with our new features, Google Search and Facebook Retargeting, ads can start running much faster.

Shopichic

Useless App! No result. I hope I didn't waste my time and money on this App because it probably won't give you any result from Facebook or Google either. The vast majority of the positive reviews about the App didn't talk about getting good results, they all mentioning how easy it is to set up. Well easy doesn't necessary mean profit.
When you do give them constructive feedback, they only get defensive and concerned with refuting claims instead of looking to work with the customer.

April 5, 2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our services and it would not be possible without our clients discussing their needs with us. We learned our lesson and we're now focusing more on the results our app can bring. Thanks again!

Ebodyboarding Com

I see alot of reviews about how easy it is to setup. I would love to hear results from others? I set this up on May 13. So far spent $86.19 and got 1 purchase for $23.88. Not using their Facebook only Google Adwords. Had 35,913 impressions and 177 clicks, cost per click .44c. Not happy yet. Does it take time? Am I going to be spending way more than I am making?

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Retargeting on Google is rather a long term process and requires time to gain enough data and start working properly. However, the results can be great.

As we understand that everybody wishes to see the results as soon as possible, we recently introduced Search ads on Google. They start working very fast and bring excellent results, especially when combined with retargeting.

Clothing Ever

Downloaded the app in hopes of acquiring a better targeting strategy. First thing I notice is that I have a duplicate pixel on my site and a duplicate product feed.
Reached out to support to investigate this issue and they return with
"the new pixel is created because we have to be sure the settings are
right. Also, it doesn't defeat its purpose. It's not possible to use any
old data from your pixel because there are no data about the products
your visitors were previously viewing on your
web."

***My pixel has been active for the past 3 months

Best part, the app managed to remove the website header and navigation menu.

April 8, 2019

I'm sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. Creating and maintaining the product feed is one of the key features our app offers. Unfortunately, we're not able to use existing assets as we need to make sure they work together and with our app. Our Pixel and Product Catalog are both specifically designed not to interfere with your other assets, there's no need to worry.

I agree that this could be explained better by our support and we appreciate your feedback on this.

As for the troubles with your website, we were not able to find anything wrong our app could cause. We do not remove any code from our clients' website, we only insert tracking codes and the process is very safe. If anything wrong happens, we can remove our coding on demand immediately.

Asian Fanmale

we will see if they walk the walk and talk the talk.....have 30day to show me results or it is bye bye

April 9, 2019

I'm sorry to see our app didn't meet your expectations. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. We're grateful for any feedback!

Kirills

Attention! Can break your FB pixel and your shop theme because the app doesn't remove its code after deletion.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our tracking codes and luckily, the occurrence of issues like this is very rare.

Unfortunately, we're not able to delete our codes automatically after a user uninstalls our app because it's against Shopify rules. We are, however, always happy to help with deleting our codes on request.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Office5007009

Not fair. It acces all your data base and stay connected even after you delete the app. Not recommended

Casualbox Japan

This app was very hard to use, gave little to no impressions and messed up my facebook page. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for the review, your feedback is important to us. I'm sorry our app didn't meet your expectations. We've been working on the user experience a lot lately and we have also introduced new campaigns that can start running much faster.

If you wish to give a try to our new features, we'll be happy to see you back!