ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Christmas offer for all new users! Free Plan until end of 2020

Baby Luv Boutique

Easy to set up and use but I have only just started running an add and I'm not sure how well it works. Once I do, I might come back and give it that extra star!

E-com-holics

Easy to follow and only click a button set up, and you're done. Just started with them and i am very positive it will be a good ROI for my e-commerce business.

Jackpot Gear

Definitely a very easy app to set up haven't totally ran campaigns yet but hope to find great success with it.

Moonlight Jackpot

ROI hunter is an excellent app for retargeting, just keep your daily advertisement budget ready
Created my first advertisement within few minutes of installing the app.

Gazzer Box

Just installed the app. Let's see how it performs. Will be in best position to comment after some time.

shophencos

I used this app to help me re target to the traffic coming into my ads campaign. I'm looking forward to its effectiveness in bringing quality traffic back to my ads campaign which will definitely improve conversion on my site and boost sale. Moving forward it would be nice to see more ads from ROI because a lot of merchants are currently spending a whole lot of funds on campaigns that are not converting. If more merchants are aware of ROI's services, more shop owners would add the app to their stores and subsequently boost conversions.

Furyfeins

Was easy to set up however i got concerned with the little information regarding the cost per day and how to change it if i want to at the point of setting the limit

Bk Shp

Easy to use, but need to see how its works. Been a month not having any sales, hopefully this tools will help.

Nicolasalexander

Extremely simple to set up. Was unsure as to how much to set my daily budget, but excited to see what the results are.

Steeze Villains

looks good, will give a review after a week to see if its worth the investment