Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Souma Leather

This app really works. I had thousands of visitors but little sales. I started retargeting and almost immediately I got some valuable orders from those ads. Very easy setup for both Facebook and Google.

Destinationgolddetectors

We are very happy with ROI Hunter. Instant, very easy set-up, which is such a relief when there are so many other tasks at hand! Tonight we reached out to support which was also an effortless experience, while very informative and helpful. Really appreciate it! : ) A quick advice to new customers - As always you should make sure to check your AdWords account to manage the length of your campaign. If I remember correctly, the ROI Hunter ads were set to run until next year. We did change this setting, to stay on top of our spending. That said, at this point, we will be using ROI Hunter until next year and beyond. :)

Samarreta

Easy to use and install. It has brought me extra sales already. Would recommend it

Alphaco

Super easy to implement and I already have my first sale from it at www.alphaco.online ... thanks guys!

Luxefitnessaussie

Unfortunately this app doesn't work with multi-stores or allow custom urls so we couldn't get it working despite trying to get a solution with support

Bristows Inc

This app really works. And it's really free. And this is a real review. If you are struggling with retargeting adds or are sick of trying to set up 100 different ad formats, this is your app. It has brought me real results that I can measure. With a higher ROI than any other form of PPC that I am currently using. By a long way. This might be the only free app on Shopify that actually does what it says.

Mondo Porter

Fantastici ! impostazione davvero molto semplice . FUNZIONA !!

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Very happy with this app after two weeks of installed already encrease my sales thanks so much for your help.

Bat Iyar

Outstanding application, easy setup, amazing customer support and help.
even contacted me to help me recieve a free google adwords coupon to get me started!

thanks alot!

Newsfeed Academy

I've tried this app and so far it exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t able to set up retargeting campaign on my own because Merchant Center is not supported in my target country. I don’t know how this app does it but it works a treat. Another great thing is the support, which helped me a lot.