Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Globalseafoods

Down loaded 7 days ago, so far no single click. I will wait for few more days and if no action will just remove app. Support does not help at all so far.

April 10, 2019

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Thanks to feedback from our users, we have been working on our campaign structure and our clients are now able to start running ads faster.

I understand how frustrating it is not to see any results. If you give us another chance, I promise we'll do everything to make your ads running as soon as possible.

Tech8 Co Nz

Great result last month. with 10 x ROI on ad spend - hoping for the same this month also.

Creamcornwall

we installed this a few days ago and set a small budget. So far we have had 5 sales with a high value and are really,really pleased!
Great customer support as well, very quick and helpful.

Big Skinny Philippines

so far so good! hope they'll optimize my campaigns for more returns!

3 Leaf Tea

Great app, simple to use will update with results later.

Knotten

This is a very useful app, especially if you are starting and don't have the knowledge or resources to setup Google Remarketing yourself. Be careful with the budget, slowly raise it day by day till your satisfied with the results.

Support from Lenka is out of this world! Thank you, and good luck making sales with ROI Hunter Easy!

Thestiffcollar Com

Great! Works Like Charm. It is easy to install.

Thestiffcollar.com

Studio Jux

Great app. Did more then expected. Only missed custom color setting but support told me is in process to be added. Definite YES !

Swimsuit 2

We have launched our store couple of months ago and since this app is installed, sales have gone up beyond our expectations. This is the only app in Shopify we could find that will enable you to create feed for Google dynamic remarketing in just a few clicks and it works amazingly simple. Everything depends on the budget you set up. If you add more budget, it will reach new audiences (low budget = add to cart only, higher budget = viewed products as well). Good ROI on this app! The app also has great support.

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next