ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Special offer for all new users! Free Plan until Black Friday.

Bristows Inc

This app really works. And it's really free. And this is a real review. If you are struggling with retargeting adds or are sick of trying to set up 100 different ad formats, this is your app. It has brought me real results that I can measure. With a higher ROI than any other form of PPC that I am currently using. By a long way. This might be the only free app on Shopify that actually does what it says.

Mondo Porter

Fantastici ! impostazione davvero molto semplice . FUNZIONA !!

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Very happy with this app after two weeks of installed already encrease my sales thanks so much for your help.

Bat Iyar

Outstanding application, easy setup, amazing customer support and help.
even contacted me to help me recieve a free google adwords coupon to get me started!

thanks alot!

Newsfeed Academy

I've tried this app and so far it exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t able to set up retargeting campaign on my own because Merchant Center is not supported in my target country. I don’t know how this app does it but it works a treat. Another great thing is the support, which helped me a lot.

Amantelingerie

Nice app and friendly staff. Doesn't work unless you have Google Merchant Center.

Myphonecase Com

Great app! Extremely easy to use, and works flawlessly so far. Support is excellent as well. Thanks guys!

Easyfidget

Great app, goods results for the first 15 days :)

Madera Ph

Love the platform and you see results in Adwords reporting! Thanks for this i know this wil help me in marketing aspect. I have contacted support. I hope you reply as well

Globalseafoods

Down loaded 7 days ago, so far no single click. I will wait for few more days and if no action will just remove app. Support does not help at all so far.

April 10, 2019

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Thanks to feedback from our users, we have been working on our campaign structure and our clients are now able to start running ads faster.

I understand how frustrating it is not to see any results. If you give us another chance, I promise we'll do everything to make your ads running as soon as possible.