ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Myphonecase Com

Great app! Extremely easy to use, and works flawlessly so far. Support is excellent as well. Thanks guys!

Easyfidget

Great app, goods results for the first 15 days :)

Madera Ph

Love the platform and you see results in Adwords reporting! Thanks for this i know this wil help me in marketing aspect. I have contacted support. I hope you reply as well

Globalseafoods

Down loaded 7 days ago, so far no single click. I will wait for few more days and if no action will just remove app. Support does not help at all so far.

April 10, 2019

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with our app. Thanks to feedback from our users, we have been working on our campaign structure and our clients are now able to start running ads faster.

I understand how frustrating it is not to see any results. If you give us another chance, I promise we'll do everything to make your ads running as soon as possible.

Tech8 Co Nz

Great result last month. with 10 x ROI on ad spend - hoping for the same this month also.

Creamcornwall

we installed this a few days ago and set a small budget. So far we have had 5 sales with a high value and are really,really pleased!
Great customer support as well, very quick and helpful.

Big Skinny Philippines

This app helps us a lot in promoting our products! Customer service is good and easy to talk to. Thanks!

3 Leaf Tea

Great app, simple to use will update with results later.

Knotten

This is a very useful app, especially if you are starting and don't have the knowledge or resources to setup Google Remarketing yourself. Be careful with the budget, slowly raise it day by day till your satisfied with the results.

Support from Lenka is out of this world! Thank you, and good luck making sales with ROI Hunter Easy!

Thestiffcollar Com

Great! Works Like Charm. It is easy to install.

Thestiffcollar.com