ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Samarreta

Easy to use and install. It has brought me extra sales already. Would recommend it

Alphaco

Super easy to implement and I already have my first sale from it at www.alphaco.online ... thanks guys!

Luxefitnessaussie

Unfortunately this app doesn't work with multi-stores or allow custom urls so we couldn't get it working despite trying to get a solution with support

Bristows Inc

This app really works. And it's really free. And this is a real review. If you are struggling with retargeting adds or are sick of trying to set up 100 different ad formats, this is your app. It has brought me real results that I can measure. With a higher ROI than any other form of PPC that I am currently using. By a long way. This might be the only free app on Shopify that actually does what it says.

Mondo Porter

Fantastici ! impostazione davvero molto semplice . FUNZIONA !!

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Very happy with this app after two weeks of installed already encrease my sales thanks so much for your help.

Bat Iyar

Outstanding application, easy setup, amazing customer support and help.
even contacted me to help me recieve a free google adwords coupon to get me started!

thanks alot!

Newsfeed Academy

I've tried this app and so far it exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t able to set up retargeting campaign on my own because Merchant Center is not supported in my target country. I don’t know how this app does it but it works a treat. Another great thing is the support, which helped me a lot.

Amantelingerie

Nice app and friendly staff. Doesn't work unless you have Google Merchant Center.

Myphonecase Com

Great app! Extremely easy to use, and works flawlessly so far. Support is excellent as well. Thanks guys!