ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Christmas offer for all new users! Free Plan until end of 2020

ommiesnacks.com

I used this app to drive sales for my website via retargetting. I spent quite a bit of money but didn't see the anticipated results I was hoping for. Traffic to the site was low, and conversions were super low (one small conversion after 3 weeks of paid media). My customer service support was fantastic, very prompt and responsive, offered great suggestions. I could have extended the duration of my campaign to keep tweaking and optimizing but I chose to put money in promoted posts instead. My customer service person was very knowledgeable and I think we could have ultimately found a good way to make this generate revenue.

ninecom

just now installed , the installation process is very easy , will update with results. hope will get the results

L.A.Shopn

Just started using the app, hope to get good results.
I have online store since 3 days now, so I hope it works well .

February 3, 2020

We're delighted to see that you're satisfied with the app! In case you would want some advice to start, feel free to ask, we're here to help!

WitchCraft 101

Nice and easy to use application. Very quick setup for retargeting on Facebook and Google Display Network.

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry about this occurring but we can assure you that we're not a scam service. We tried to get back in touch with you regarding the refund last week but with no success. We reached out to you today once again and we'd love to hear from you back as we're sure it was all just one big misunderstanding.

Baby Travel U.K. Limited

Superb service, friendly and helpful. Exceptional results, so far so good! Keep up the good work. Many thanks

February 3, 2020

We're thrilled to see such an amazing review and we're also very happy to see you're satisfied with the app and with the results of campaigns we created. If you will ever need anything from us, feel free to ask!

Fauna Kids

Very quick response to customer questions, I had some concerns at setup but customer care responded with a solution. looking forward to my first campaign.

February 3, 2020

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you on our side working with us. If you'd need any help, feel free to ask!

Seriously FAB®

Kamil has been super helpful in getting the app up and running for our store. It took awhile because our FB ads manager was disabled (previous to the app being installed). We finally got our FB acct working and then ROI Hunter was able to be implemented. We are targeting people that have been to our website before that had maybe even put an item in their cart but didn't purchase (abandoned carts). Within less than a few weeks of the app being configured, we started getting an uptick in traffic and voila - the sales started rolling in! One day we had about 350 visitors, up from an average of 100-150 per day. This app definitely works, you just gotta give it time for the data to populate. If not for Kamil, I may have given up b/c FB was just very frustrating to me. He gently gave me the push I needed to really take advantage of what this software can do and I'm so glad that he did. Thanks guys!

February 3, 2020

We can't even thank you enough for such an amazing review! We're really happy to see you are satisfied with our services and the app itself. We will pass your thanks personally to Kamil. If you'll need anything from us, feel free to ask.

ASDF Print

These guys are horrible. They just get into my Google Ads account, and started an Ad!!!! They linked my account to their Manager Account and play with my Google ads!!!

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. When you sign in with your Google account to our app, we automatically create a campaign - it is all written in the message you get while signing up. We're really sorry if we didn't make this clear enough. We already contacted you twice via your personal email and we would love to solve this unfortunate situation with you.

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

kitchen tools accessories

i like this app set up is easy and up to now i'm liking what i see i think this will be a great app