ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Special offer for all new users! Free Plan until Black Friday.

SumuMats

Amazing, so easy and my ads look stunning. I have just set it up so i am not certain about the results yet

TGM Electronics inc.

I love this app! they have such wonderful customer support! and helped me get through a problem with google, and sorry for that bad review :(

December 8, 2019

Thank you very much for cooperating with us, dealing with you is a pleasure. :)

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.

Glebe Healthcare

Amazing! You need to have a decent store to have decent ROI. Don't expect sales just from using the app - You need to have in-demand products available at the right price, with a convincing website and easy payment options.

Many bad reviews on here are from sellers without a decent storefront.!

The team have been friendly and very responsive in setting up multiple facebook and retargeting campaigns for us.

One campaign saw a £7500 return from a £25 investment in the course of just a week!

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much for such a fantastic review. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Choisify

Just got started with the app, set up is nice and straight forward, looking forward to some good results

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Old Ravers Dominion

just got this for my new project if it works ill upgrade =P until then look for my owl logo online thanks a lot

December 9, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

Troop London

Great app ! and brilliant support from Kamil. solved all my problem and question highly recommended

December 9, 2019

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to see you're having great results and even more thrilled that you're happy with our support! In case you'd need help with anything, you know where to find us!

The Poplace

This app is awesome !! Great result. I recommend this app which has increased my sells considerably. A big thank you to the whole team.

December 9, 2019

We're happy to see that you're happy with the services we offer. We're also very happy to see the app is working for you! In case you'd need anything from us, feel free to ask!

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Sweet Dog Shop

did not meet my very poor expectations when it comes to solving a situation that leaves a lot to say
delay in answering the emails, at the last minute I had to send several emails for an answer ...
and the answer was that I didn't have enough store traffic
It made me laugh so much since I hired the services to increase the traffic if I hadn't paid my money miserably
I do not recommend this application at least we are starting eCommerce
completely depressed

October 30, 2019

We're really sorry that our app did not meet your expectations. We believe we might know the answer to the issues you were facing. If you're willing to give us another chance, we already contacted you via email, we can discuss everything there.