ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Recharge Phone Pods

I was overwhelmed by all of the different paid media channels and was constantly deleting/resetting the programs. The set-up with this app was easy and I was up and running in no time!

Looking forward to seeing how these channels will now perform.

GPS Pet Collars R US

I used this app to help my starter store out.... $700.00 later and 1 purchase.... don't know about you but the math is not working out here!!!! Then the guy blamed it on my web design !!! NO THANK YOU rated ZERO

February 25, 2020

We're deeply sorry our app didn't meet your expectations, however, we strongly believe that it did its job. The app brought over 500 new clicks to your page, however, as your landing page isn't good enough, it resulted only in one sale. We tried to discuss your web design with you but you refused to collaborate. We can't force people to buy from your page if they don't like it. We're really sorry that our app didn't expand your business as you would want and we wish you the best with any future app you encounter.

Flafster Kitchen

easy to setup the ads. let s see how they perform. i hope will be good. fillllllllllllltheeesssspaaaccee

fairjeans

Really nice app to get better google search results for a nice price. We run the smallest plan, which is affordable as well for small shops. Easy setup and perfect customer support are very helpful to get quick and nice results. (Facebook ads and retargeting are not working so very well for us, but problem should be solved, once the audience is big enough...)

ommiesnacks.com

I used this app to drive sales for my website via retargetting. I spent quite a bit of money but didn't see the anticipated results I was hoping for. Traffic to the site was low, and conversions were super low (one small conversion after 3 weeks of paid media). My customer service support was fantastic, very prompt and responsive, offered great suggestions. I could have extended the duration of my campaign to keep tweaking and optimizing but I chose to put money in promoted posts instead. My customer service person was very knowledgeable and I think we could have ultimately found a good way to make this generate revenue.

ninecom

just now installed , the installation process is very easy , will update with results. hope will get the results

L.A.Shopn

Just started using the app, hope to get good results.
I have online store since 3 days now, so I hope it works well .

February 3, 2020

We're delighted to see that you're satisfied with the app! In case you would want some advice to start, feel free to ask, we're here to help!

WitchCraft 101

Nice and easy to use application. Very quick setup for retargeting on Facebook and Google Display Network.

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry about this occurring but we can assure you that we're not a scam service. We tried to get back in touch with you regarding the refund last week but with no success. We reached out to you today once again and we'd love to hear from you back as we're sure it was all just one big misunderstanding.

Baby Travel U.K. Limited

Superb service, friendly and helpful. Exceptional results, so far so good! Keep up the good work. Many thanks

February 3, 2020

We're thrilled to see such an amazing review and we're also very happy to see you're satisfied with the app and with the results of campaigns we created. If you will ever need anything from us, feel free to ask!

Fauna Kids

Very quick response to customer questions, I had some concerns at setup but customer care responded with a solution. looking forward to my first campaign.

February 3, 2020

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you on our side working with us. If you'd need any help, feel free to ask!