ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Seriously FAB®

Kamil has been super helpful in getting the app up and running for our store. It took awhile because our FB ads manager was disabled (previous to the app being installed). We finally got our FB acct working and then ROI Hunter was able to be implemented. We are targeting people that have been to our website before that had maybe even put an item in their cart but didn't purchase (abandoned carts). Within less than a few weeks of the app being configured, we started getting an uptick in traffic and voila - the sales started rolling in! One day we had about 350 visitors, up from an average of 100-150 per day. This app definitely works, you just gotta give it time for the data to populate. If not for Kamil, I may have given up b/c FB was just very frustrating to me. He gently gave me the push I needed to really take advantage of what this software can do and I'm so glad that he did. Thanks guys!

February 3, 2020

We can't even thank you enough for such an amazing review! We're really happy to see you are satisfied with our services and the app itself. We will pass your thanks personally to Kamil. If you'll need anything from us, feel free to ask.

ASDF Print

These guys are horrible. They just get into my Google Ads account, and started an Ad!!!! They linked my account to their Manager Account and play with my Google ads!!!

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. When you sign in with your Google account to our app, we automatically create a campaign - it is all written in the message you get while signing up. We're really sorry if we didn't make this clear enough. We already contacted you twice via your personal email and we would love to solve this unfortunate situation with you.

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

kitchen tools accessories

i like this app set up is easy and up to now i'm liking what i see i think this will be a great app

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Easy to use and setup! More info on the setup process would be helpful, I love the idea of full automated but I like to also understand what's happening and what I can do to improve the process.

Go Nutra

This app helped us to generate different sales.
Easy to set up and great service. Really easy to work with. Thank you

SmartBags USA, LLC

Easy setup, created my Google Ads account, and Facebook Ads account so fast, and from past experiences, this usually took me hours... Thanks guys, hope to get some sales!

SumuMats

Amazing, so easy and my ads look stunning. I have just set it up so i am not certain about the results yet

TGM Electronics inc.

I love this app! they have such wonderful customer support! and helped me get through a problem with google, and sorry for that bad review :(

December 8, 2019

Thank you very much for cooperating with us, dealing with you is a pleasure. :)

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.