ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Christmas offer for all new users! Free Plan until end of 2020

The Poplace

This app is awesome !! Great result. I recommend this app which has increased my sells considerably. A big thank you to the whole team.

December 9, 2019

We're happy to see that you're happy with the services we offer. We're also very happy to see the app is working for you! In case you'd need anything from us, feel free to ask!

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Sweet Dog Shop

did not meet my very poor expectations when it comes to solving a situation that leaves a lot to say
delay in answering the emails, at the last minute I had to send several emails for an answer ...
and the answer was that I didn't have enough store traffic
It made me laugh so much since I hired the services to increase the traffic if I hadn't paid my money miserably
I do not recommend this application at least we are starting eCommerce
completely depressed

October 30, 2019

We're really sorry that our app did not meet your expectations. We believe we might know the answer to the issues you were facing. If you're willing to give us another chance, we already contacted you via email, we can discuss everything there.

Blood Moon Gothic

OMG this app was easy to set up, and I was super hopeful it would get good results. It's just gone and spent 300$.. I didn't want to spend anywhere near that much at all, it was truly a nasty shock, although I suppose it was my own fault for letting it run so long.
$300.05 spent, 8207 impressions, and 231 clicks. No sales!
Definitely has good potential. It would be cool to have it automatically switch campaigns off after a certain amount is spent.

October 24, 2019

We're really sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We've carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the spend you're referring to was in Google search ads that have the main target to bring relevant traffic to your website. Unfortunately, as you decided to target very expensive country, the traffic was not enough. We've already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to solve this situation with you.

Wall Chick

*UPDATE* I was contacted quickly by the developer and they a) accepted responsibility and b) offered to do what ever they could to make it right.

*original review*Without making any changes for months we woke up this morning to an error at the top of the site (there goes the night's sales), then ROIhunter app is reset, the fb is locked, nothing is linked any more.

October 21, 2019

We're deeply sorry for your negative experience with our app, we're also sorry for the error appearing in the first place. We recently introduced a brand new logic of inserting tags to our clients' shops and this issue you were facing was sadly because of said logic. We've already contacted you via email, we'd love to solve this issue with you as soon as possible.

Sunwatchz

one more time, superb support. this guys rock! its our second store! the help the way they can, and if you have a bad website, its not they fault if u dont sale!! never forget that, this is the last step u need for sales, the last... :)

October 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

ChillingWine

Just started but this looks divine, all I need now is for this to bring in the sales and I'm extremely happy

October 17, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

World Super Store

Not a single sale from a store with about 20000 products was recorded after spending over $300.00 on Search, google retarget and facebook retarget Ads. This App needs serious improvement in my view as the facebook retarget Ads never started working and the Google retarget Ads too over 10 days to start working. It appears the search Ads were targeting traffic that never converts. Suggest this App is taken back to the drawing board and rejigged. Support was good for a few days and then stopped completely as emails were then never replied. The least expectation is that every email should be replied. Thanks for reading my candid opinion and review.
In reply to ROI Hunter Easy Review:
I targeted only five countries and not 200 countries as you mentioned.
Three of my last e-mails were not replied to date.

October 17, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We'd like to point out that having so many products doesn't necessarily mean you'll automatically get sales. Our search ads have been running for only about two weeks and by that time, they brought you over 500 new clicks for the price of 300 dollars. This traffic, sadly, wasn't enough to start remarketing as you were targeting about 20 countries with a minimal budget. After the help from our support team, you kept the ads running for only few hours and then deleted them entirely. We're sorry but we believe that your review is unjustified. We understand you'd like to get your sales as soon as possible but remarketing is a rather long term process and we shouldn't expect results right away. Also, we'd like to point out that none of your emails remained unresolved. We wish you the best of luck in the fields of online marketing.

Davids Closet Style&Service

So far so good! Already had my first re target and sale! Wonderful service. Will use this more......

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We mainly focus on making marketing as simple as possible and we're happy to see it's working! If you'd like to get help with anything, feel free to ask us anytime!

PandM Gear

I have only been using this app for a few days, but I can already see a more structured campaign than I had before, with several phone calls from potential customers already. Add that to the great service from the support team, and you will have a winning formula. Highly recommended at the moment

October 17, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.