ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Special offer for all new users! Free Plan until Black Friday.

JewelryFresh

Excellent app and has already helped me gain customers and profit. The support team is absolutely amazing. Use this app

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that our app works as we intended - makes e-marketing easier for our customers. If you'd have any questions regarding your business or our app, do not hesitate to contact us.

Naturschoen

EDIT:
the app is actually awesome!
They really over deliver on service and especially results for me so far, and Im using the free service! Actually considering the more expensive ones in the future...

If you think about using it: rather install it now than later, because of the limits mentioned you might otherwise miss out on profit and you can just let it run for free, collecting data on the side.

August 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We're deeply sorry that our app didn't meet your expectations. We believe that all of this was just a misunderstanding and we'd like to solve this out. We already contacted you via your personal email, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

JanCars

Just installed it, and the rating is for the ease of installation, now waiting to see if it delivers then will come back to update.

October 17, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible, but we have a performance team to help you with your sales as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to get professional help.

DORYVAS

Top, easy app, Happiness :)
Perfect, great great.
Je suis trop content avec l'app, trop facile à utiliser, bravo bravo.

October 17, 2019

Hello there, we're glad to read this! We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible so we're happy to see it's working for you. Feel free to contact us anytime you'll need anything!

waseeh.com

It's one of the best free apps. I really like to use this. They should remain free with more features to attract more customers.

October 17, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see you are satisfied with our services. Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

XVOGUE

not worth it useless just collecting peoples data nothing else shows that much effective but result 0

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see, that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have investigated your issue, and we can see that the ads were created just yesterday. We do understand, that you'd like to see positive results as soon as possible, however, remarketing is rather a long-term journey. We have already contacted you in separated email, and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a wonderful day.

kCS-Gaming-Computers

i would like to use this app but the redirect to google login just keeps taking me to a blank page and i have done all i can on my end to get it to work and when i email the support team they tell me they cant do anything do to the fact i am not using the app but with this issue i can even use the app so its a big issue

August 8, 2019

We do appreciate your feedback. We have checked your query and we would like to provide you with our outcome. Unfortunately, the issues you were experiencing had nothing to do with the app, however, with the redirection link to Google Ads. We tried to cooperate with you to solve it, unfortunately, you haven't provided us with the necessary information, therefore, it was not possible.

We will be more than happy if you could give us another chance, and my colleagues will be glad to help you with set up. In case you're interested, please reach out to our Support Team on email support@easy.roihunter.com.

US Store

excellent app, i use its work especial when you are new with your store they fine you a lot a traffic!

July 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our app works for you! Feel free to reach out to us anytime you need help!

Kueins

I like it but lets get some results first, lol that way we can pay as a satisfied returning customer

July 29, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for the review! We'll be more than happy to help you grow so that you can become even more satisfied than you are at the moment. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

bobby hicks

I Use this app to send customers and it was so easy !! I will use this app over and over I will rec

July 29, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad to see our main goal (making retargeting easy) is being completed. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.