Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

RM+

Thank you for boosting my sales dramatically!
I have to say I cannot recommend this app and the service it provides enough. I'm making an extra $5,000 per month with them so far and I have spent 70% less on advertising while seeing a 70% increase in sales. It is fantastic. They have tracking pixels etc so you can see exactly how much you're making through their ads. I will say be PATIENT with it, I'm lucky enough to have a high traffic site which in turn works extremely well and fast for this type of app, however if you don't have high traffic on your shop just yet I'd still highly recommend this app as it will still take the small pool of visitors on your site and eventually they will choose to make a sale on your site with this app providing such effective and easy advertising. Give it time, I'm using this app for 3 months and I've been in business for 4 months, I've seen a huge difference. Its been so worthwhile for me and I honestly cannot recommend this company enough.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. Our words can't even describe how thrilled we were when we read this. We're so glad to see happy customers like you are. In case of anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

shopmoh4less

Awesome, easy to setup. I will upgrade and give another review if this free version meet my expectations.

July 29, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

PetMaster Singapore

Great App! Hassle free setup. Highly recommended. Created the campaign on April 3rd it has spent $434.90 with a massive return of $4,953.29. Good job team :)

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

Goat Shop

Very good service! I really recommend this app its amazing to boost your sales. When you have a question they reply super fast.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Lalingerie.ca

Horrible customer service, no one writes back to you and they continue charging you even after you cancelled your subscription.
I've cancelled my subscription over 3 months ago and they are still charging me the monthly fee. Unable to get in contact with support and the app is not allowing me to post my honest review. I have to give them a 5 star to have it posted

July 12, 2019

Hello and thank you for a review. We're deeply sorry to hear our services didn't meet your expectations, however, we're sure this is just a misunderstanding as we answered all of your emails and we're not charging you since the 15th June. We've contacted you via personal email, please check the spam folder just in case.

Viking Jewel

Thank you so much for your feedback. After investigating your query, we'd like to apologize and good

July 29, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

shoprite store

Whaooo I never see traffic app like this before its very powerful and easy to use, different from other app.

July 29, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.

View Fashion

bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant work at all.bad. cant wo

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. After investigating your query, we'd like to apologize for the issues you had with the app. The issue was due to the changed domain of your store, you wanted to connect to the app. As we can see it was already solved by our colleagues and your campaigns are running just fine.

We hope you could give us another chance.

In case of any questions, please let us know on support@easy.roihunter.com.

Calzuro Canada

5 étoiles pour la facilité, le service et surtout les RÉSULTATS!! J'ai maintenant entre 70 et 120 visiteurs par jours et mon taux de conversion est toujours aussi bon!
Fait le travail pour moi! Merci!

Merci beaucoup!

Versaucey

I really wanted this app to work, I tried it for couple weeks, but I did notice my sales declining, so I uninstalled the app. But I also do notice funny activity with my shopify live stat. It seems like a bunch of people clicking on my add in the same spot near san francisco. even after i uninstalled the app. Now that I have the app uninstalled I do notice that my tracking code is kinda messed up also. The sales decline and I have to somehow fix all the tracking code and get rid of all the ROI codes. I kinda regret installing the app at all.

Update 2.1
Since I wrote the review last week, Tom from ROI has gotten in touch with me, I am gonna upgrade the review to 2 stars for the mean time, just for the excellent customer support. Will do a full review after all this problem is resolved.

Update 3.2
After consulting with Tom about my campaign, I have to upgrade the review to 4 stars. Although the remarketing did not meet my expectation yet, I do understand that remarketing is not easy, but the customer support and consultation with Tom at ROI was priceless. I am hoping to give this app 5 stars if ROI can somehow get my remarketing campaign to work.

July 3, 2019

We are really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have checked all your issues and we'd like to provide you with our outcome.

Firstly, as for the clicks, the traffic you have seen on your dashboard might have come from several ads you're managing, also from the organic traffic. Once you uninstall the app, the ads are automatically paused, so no people should be remarketed afterward.

Regarding the issue with the tag, unfortunately, when the user uninstalls the app, we are losing access to your website code. Therefore, the tag is left on the client's website untouched. Unfortunately, these are the Shopify rules and we are not able to do anything with that. We would like to remove the code, the only thing you need to do is reinstall the app.

We will be more than glad if you give us another chance. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com.