ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Glebe Healthcare

Amazing! You need to have a decent store to have decent ROI. Don't expect sales just from using the app - You need to have in-demand products available at the right price, with a convincing website and easy payment options.

Many bad reviews on here are from sellers without a decent storefront.!

The team have been friendly and very responsive in setting up multiple facebook and retargeting campaigns for us.

One campaign saw a £7500 return from a £25 investment in the course of just a week!

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much for such a fantastic review. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Choisify

Just got started with the app, set up is nice and straight forward, looking forward to some good results

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Old Ravers Dominion

just got this for my new project if it works ill upgrade =P until then look for my owl logo online thanks a lot

December 9, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

Troop London

Great app ! and brilliant support from Kamil. solved all my problem and question highly recommended

December 9, 2019

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to see you're having great results and even more thrilled that you're happy with our support! In case you'd need help with anything, you know where to find us!

The Poplace

This app is awesome !! Great result. I recommend this app which has increased my sells considerably. A big thank you to the whole team.

December 9, 2019

We're happy to see that you're happy with the services we offer. We're also very happy to see the app is working for you! In case you'd need anything from us, feel free to ask!

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Sweet Dog Shop

did not meet my very poor expectations when it comes to solving a situation that leaves a lot to say
delay in answering the emails, at the last minute I had to send several emails for an answer ...
and the answer was that I didn't have enough store traffic
It made me laugh so much since I hired the services to increase the traffic if I hadn't paid my money miserably
I do not recommend this application at least we are starting eCommerce
completely depressed

October 30, 2019

We're really sorry that our app did not meet your expectations. We believe we might know the answer to the issues you were facing. If you're willing to give us another chance, we already contacted you via email, we can discuss everything there.

Blood Moon Gothic

OMG this app was easy to set up, and I was super hopeful it would get good results. It's just gone and spent 300$.. I didn't want to spend anywhere near that much at all, it was truly a nasty shock, although I suppose it was my own fault for letting it run so long.
$300.05 spent, 8207 impressions, and 231 clicks. No sales!
Definitely has good potential. It would be cool to have it automatically switch campaigns off after a certain amount is spent.

October 24, 2019

We're really sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We've carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the spend you're referring to was in Google search ads that have the main target to bring relevant traffic to your website. Unfortunately, as you decided to target very expensive country, the traffic was not enough. We've already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to solve this situation with you.

Wall Chick

*UPDATE* I was contacted quickly by the developer and they a) accepted responsibility and b) offered to do what ever they could to make it right.

*original review*Without making any changes for months we woke up this morning to an error at the top of the site (there goes the night's sales), then ROIhunter app is reset, the fb is locked, nothing is linked any more.

October 21, 2019

We're deeply sorry for your negative experience with our app, we're also sorry for the error appearing in the first place. We recently introduced a brand new logic of inserting tags to our clients' shops and this issue you were facing was sadly because of said logic. We've already contacted you via email, we'd love to solve this issue with you as soon as possible.

Sunwatchz

one more time, superb support. this guys rock! its our second store! the help the way they can, and if you have a bad website, its not they fault if u dont sale!! never forget that, this is the last step u need for sales, the last... :)

October 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!