Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

ASDF Print

These guys are horrible. They just get into my Google Ads account, and started an Ad!!!! They linked my account to their Manager Account and play with my Google ads!!!

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Sweet Dog Shop

did not meet my very poor expectations when it comes to solving a situation that leaves a lot to say
delay in answering the emails, at the last minute I had to send several emails for an answer ...
and the answer was that I didn't have enough store traffic
It made me laugh so much since I hired the services to increase the traffic if I hadn't paid my money miserably
I do not recommend this application at least we are starting eCommerce
completely depressed

October 30, 2019

We're really sorry that our app did not meet your expectations. We believe we might know the answer to the issues you were facing. If you're willing to give us another chance, we already contacted you via email, we can discuss everything there.

World Super Store

Not a single sale from a store with about 20000 products was recorded after spending over $300.00 on Search, google retarget and facebook retarget Ads. This App needs serious improvement in my view as the facebook retarget Ads never started working and the Google retarget Ads too over 10 days to start working. It appears the search Ads were targeting traffic that never converts. Suggest this App is taken back to the drawing board and rejigged. Support was good for a few days and then stopped completely as emails were then never replied. The least expectation is that every email should be replied. Thanks for reading my candid opinion and review.
In reply to ROI Hunter Easy Review:
I targeted only five countries and not 200 countries as you mentioned.
Three of my last e-mails were not replied to date.

October 17, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We'd like to point out that having so many products doesn't necessarily mean you'll automatically get sales. Our search ads have been running for only about two weeks and by that time, they brought you over 500 new clicks for the price of 300 dollars. This traffic, sadly, wasn't enough to start remarketing as you were targeting about 20 countries with a minimal budget. After the help from our support team, you kept the ads running for only few hours and then deleted them entirely. We're sorry but we believe that your review is unjustified. We understand you'd like to get your sales as soon as possible but remarketing is a rather long term process and we shouldn't expect results right away. Also, we'd like to point out that none of your emails remained unresolved. We wish you the best of luck in the fields of online marketing.

DIVINE ❤

Its Roi hunter is a bad app with bad support. I had set a daily budget of US$ 10 per day, they only spend 0,56 euro in 30 days and make me pay there app US$19,90.. negative rentability. And when you delete the app to ask them your money back they just refuse. highly not recommanded

September 19, 2019

Hi, we are truly sorry that you've experienced an issue with our app.

We have investigated the issue, and we contacted you via email. We would be more than happy if this can be solved as soon as possible and you could give us another chance.

We wish you a lovely day.

The Cool Dude Shop

DON'T INSTALL IT! This app installs its own pixel and collects its own data! Use at your own peril if you want to pay for someone else's marketing. Read the other reviews, many others are having the same issues. Huge waste of time. Some compensation for the stolen data is in order!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see, that the app didn't meet your expectations. We can see that you're already in contact with one of our representatives and we'd love to solve this situation as well as you do. We'd like to hear from you. Best regards.

XVOGUE

not worth it useless just collecting peoples data nothing else shows that much effective but result 0

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see, that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have investigated your issue, and we can see that the ads were created just yesterday. We do understand, that you'd like to see positive results as soon as possible, however, remarketing is rather a long-term journey. We have already contacted you in separated email, and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a wonderful day.

kCS-Gaming-Computers

i would like to use this app but the redirect to google login just keeps taking me to a blank page and i have done all i can on my end to get it to work and when i email the support team they tell me they cant do anything do to the fact i am not using the app but with this issue i can even use the app so its a big issue

August 8, 2019

We do appreciate your feedback. We have checked your query and we would like to provide you with our outcome. Unfortunately, the issues you were experiencing had nothing to do with the app, however, with the redirection link to Google Ads. We tried to cooperate with you to solve it, unfortunately, you haven't provided us with the necessary information, therefore, it was not possible.

We will be more than happy if you could give us another chance, and my colleagues will be glad to help you with set up. In case you're interested, please reach out to our Support Team on email support@easy.roihunter.com.

Previous 1 3 4