Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Cloyers

I installed this app and couple of hours later my ad account got disabled. They created catalogue with all my products , images and variants which definitely trigger the fb algorithm. Some of the product images are definitely not suitable for FB ad. After 2 appeal i still cannot get my account back which means that the chance of getting it back is very low.
Be carefull using automated apps like this. This ad account was with more than 100k ad spend

AzMountains

Within hours of this app posting ads to Google, I had my account suspended twice for suspicious activities. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

May 26, 2020

We're really sorry to see that the app didn't meet your expectations, however, we believe that all of this was just a misunderstanding and we'd like to come to the bottom of it together. We already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to hear from you back.

RUE DES TABLEAUX

J'ai stoppé votre application je n'ai toujours pas était remboursé comme vous le stipulé dans vos conditions de ventes !!!

GPS Pet Collars R US

I used this app to help my starter store out.... $700.00 later and 1 purchase.... don't know about you but the math is not working out here!!!! Then the guy blamed it on my web design !!! NO THANK YOU rated ZERO

February 25, 2020

We're deeply sorry our app didn't meet your expectations, however, we strongly believe that it did its job. The app brought over 500 new clicks to your page, however, as your landing page isn't good enough, it resulted only in one sale. We tried to discuss your web design with you but you refused to collaborate. We can't force people to buy from your page if they don't like it. We're really sorry that our app didn't expand your business as you would want and we wish you the best with any future app you encounter.

ASDF Print

These guys are horrible. They just get into my Google Ads account, and started an Ad!!!! They linked my account to their Manager Account and play with my Google ads!!!

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. When you sign in with your Google account to our app, we automatically create a campaign - it is all written in the message you get while signing up. We're really sorry if we didn't make this clear enough. We already contacted you twice via your personal email and we would love to solve this unfortunate situation with you.

Millie's Little Corner

Worst app ever, after I uninstalled it I was being charged. Make sure you turn it off in Google otherwise, you'll still be charged. Oh, and they will not refund you. SMH NEVER AGAIN!

January 7, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you feel this way. We would like to point out that our app itself didn't charge you any money, the money was actual ad spend on Google and we didn't get any of this. We even offered you a coupon for Google credit as compensation but we didn't hear back from you. We'd love to solve this situation with you ASAP so we reached out to you one more time via your personal email.

NextGen Podz

Google ads account got suspended twice from using this app. I tried with a normal google ads account without using the app, and nothing happen to the ads account.

December 11, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see that this happened to you, however, we can assure you that as we're Google premiere partners, installing our app couldn't cause the suspension. We already contacted you via the email and we'd love to solve this situation with you as soon as possible.

ClothingShopClot

the wont even refund money for this, the app is useless,do not forget to uninstall because they charge you,

November 13, 2019

We're deeply sorry the app didn't meet your expectations. We tried to solve this whole situation with Shopify support as well but you refused to listen. We already explained that you've been using our premium services days after your trial ended. We'd love to solve this unfortunate situation with you so we reached out to you at your personal email. With best regards, ROI Hunter Easy team.

Sweet Dog Shop

did not meet my very poor expectations when it comes to solving a situation that leaves a lot to say
delay in answering the emails, at the last minute I had to send several emails for an answer ...
and the answer was that I didn't have enough store traffic
It made me laugh so much since I hired the services to increase the traffic if I hadn't paid my money miserably
I do not recommend this application at least we are starting eCommerce
completely depressed

October 30, 2019

We're really sorry that our app did not meet your expectations. We believe we might know the answer to the issues you were facing. If you're willing to give us another chance, we already contacted you via email, we can discuss everything there.

World Super Store

Not a single sale from a store with about 20000 products was recorded after spending over $300.00 on Search, google retarget and facebook retarget Ads. This App needs serious improvement in my view as the facebook retarget Ads never started working and the Google retarget Ads too over 10 days to start working. It appears the search Ads were targeting traffic that never converts. Suggest this App is taken back to the drawing board and rejigged. Support was good for a few days and then stopped completely as emails were then never replied. The least expectation is that every email should be replied. Thanks for reading my candid opinion and review.
In reply to ROI Hunter Easy Review:
I targeted only five countries and not 200 countries as you mentioned.
Three of my last e-mails were not replied to date.

October 17, 2019

We're deeply sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We'd like to point out that having so many products doesn't necessarily mean you'll automatically get sales. Our search ads have been running for only about two weeks and by that time, they brought you over 500 new clicks for the price of 300 dollars. This traffic, sadly, wasn't enough to start remarketing as you were targeting about 20 countries with a minimal budget. After the help from our support team, you kept the ads running for only few hours and then deleted them entirely. We're sorry but we believe that your review is unjustified. We understand you'd like to get your sales as soon as possible but remarketing is a rather long term process and we shouldn't expect results right away. Also, we'd like to point out that none of your emails remained unresolved. We wish you the best of luck in the fields of online marketing.

Previous 1 3 4