Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

Blood Moon Gothic

OMG this app was easy to set up, and I was super hopeful it would get good results. It's just gone and spent 300$.. I didn't want to spend anywhere near that much at all, it was truly a nasty shock, although I suppose it was my own fault for letting it run so long.
$300.05 spent, 8207 impressions, and 231 clicks. No sales!
Definitely has good potential. It would be cool to have it automatically switch campaigns off after a certain amount is spent.

October 24, 2019

We're really sorry to see you had a negative experience with our app. We've carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the spend you're referring to was in Google search ads that have the main target to bring relevant traffic to your website. Unfortunately, as you decided to target very expensive country, the traffic was not enough. We've already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to solve this situation with you.

Paws in Padstow

Integration works but I do not understand why it gets such high reviews. We have had very few sales with very little ROI. Needed much better conversion rates than were provided to even consider keeping. We gave it a good opportunity

April 26, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for your review. First of all, I'd like to apologize that our app didn't meet your expectations. We can see that you've spent roughly 33 GBP and for that money, our app brought you almost 70 clicks. We know that it's not the best result possible and we completely understand you'd like to get the sales going, however, please keep in mind that your ads were running only for a short period of time. Sometimes the results can't just show up immediately. We contacted you via personal email, we'll be more than happy to help you with your business if you give us another shot.