Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

Sullivans Artisan Coffee

Really good App but VERY FRUSTRATING you cannot change AD accounts with ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are deeply sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations when it comes to optimization. We are currently working on implementing this feature and its testing. It should be implemented within one week.

You have been already contacted by one of my colleagues to solve your issue. In case of anything else, feel free to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com

Santo Stilo

This app has very few campaign customization options and does not provide options for different ad types for each funnel stage. It is best to do it manually, even if it is laborious.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. But we also understand the customization needs and we are open to hearing your wishes as well. Could you please write to us at performance@easy.roihunter.com? Would be happy to discuss your customizations further.

Kiel James Patrick

Early days still--one thing I am not thrilled with is the lack of customization from a style perspective. We have pretty high brand standards for this sort of thing. Definitely trade some critical control for ease.

B.O.K. Natural

Setup was very easy but I haven’t tried the app out yet. I will leave a review later. I don’t like that I was asked to leave a review so early on. I get it, no one wants bad reviews but a good business person isn’t going to judge a company solely on reviews.

More Than Camping

Very fast and effective. I was set up in minutes. I wish I didnt have to type everything out though. I have a Galaxy s8+ and can use my swipe keyboard to put in info and to type this review. Very poor set up guys.

The Scotchnights Store

easy to set up but ill see if it helps with sales as I am on zero after a month!

Elite Gaming

Only used it for a few minutes so no results so far hence I can only give a modest 3 star, but I have to say that setup was amazingly simple.

Luxefitnessaussie

Unfortunately this app doesn't work with multi-stores or allow custom urls so we couldn't get it working despite trying to get a solution with support

Amantelingerie

Nice app and friendly staff. Doesn't work unless you have Google Merchant Center.