Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

Recharge Phone Pods

I was overwhelmed by all of the different paid media channels and was constantly deleting/resetting the programs. The set-up with this app was easy and I was up and running in no time!

Looking forward to seeing how these channels will now perform.

fairjeans

Really nice app to get better google search results for a nice price. We run the smallest plan, which is affordable as well for small shops. Easy setup and perfect customer support are very helpful to get quick and nice results. (Facebook ads and retargeting are not working so very well for us, but problem should be solved, once the audience is big enough...)

ommiesnacks.com

I used this app to drive sales for my website via retargetting. I spent quite a bit of money but didn't see the anticipated results I was hoping for. Traffic to the site was low, and conversions were super low (one small conversion after 3 weeks of paid media). My customer service support was fantastic, very prompt and responsive, offered great suggestions. I could have extended the duration of my campaign to keep tweaking and optimizing but I chose to put money in promoted posts instead. My customer service person was very knowledgeable and I think we could have ultimately found a good way to make this generate revenue.

WitchCraft 101

Nice and easy to use application. Very quick setup for retargeting on Facebook and Google Display Network.

February 3, 2020

We're really sorry about this occurring but we can assure you that we're not a scam service. We tried to get back in touch with you regarding the refund last week but with no success. We reached out to you today once again and we'd love to hear from you back as we're sure it was all just one big misunderstanding.

Wall Chick

*UPDATE* I was contacted quickly by the developer and they a) accepted responsibility and b) offered to do what ever they could to make it right.

*original review*Without making any changes for months we woke up this morning to an error at the top of the site (there goes the night's sales), then ROIhunter app is reset, the fb is locked, nothing is linked any more.

October 21, 2019

We're deeply sorry for your negative experience with our app, we're also sorry for the error appearing in the first place. We recently introduced a brand new logic of inserting tags to our clients' shops and this issue you were facing was sadly because of said logic. We've already contacted you via email, we'd love to solve this issue with you as soon as possible.

New You Starts Today

Not sure yet. Hoping for success! Will gladly upgrade to paying if things work out for me. Price seems fair if it goes well.

October 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Naturschoen

Not cool! The app creates a new pixel and hard-codes this all over the website, without ANY notification! Then it starts collecting data for that new pixel, instead of using already collected data.
Further more theres no way to automatically remove the pixel code, you have to do it by editing source code......they tell you this right AFTER they installed it without asking or explanation.

Once your finally on Dashboard, everythings to late and campaings are already running.
NO GO!

EDIT:
Besides the mentioned point the app is actually awesome!
They really over deliver on service and especially results for me so far, and Im using the free service! Actually considering the more expensive ones in the future...

If you think about using it: rather install it now than later, because of the limits mentioned you might otherwise miss out on profit and you can just let it run for free, collecting data on the side.

August 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We're deeply sorry that our app didn't meet your expectations. We believe that all of this was just a misunderstanding and we'd like to solve this out. We already contacted you via your personal email, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

JanCars

Just installed it, and the rating is for the ease of installation, now waiting to see if it delivers then will come back to update.

October 17, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible, but we have a performance team to help you with your sales as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to get professional help.

Kueins

I like it but lets get some results first, lol that way we can pay as a satisfied returning customer

July 29, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for the review! We'll be more than happy to help you grow so that you can become even more satisfied than you are at the moment. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Versaucey

I really wanted this app to work, I tried it for couple weeks, but I did notice my sales declining, so I uninstalled the app. But I also do notice funny activity with my shopify live stat. It seems like a bunch of people clicking on my add in the same spot near san francisco. even after i uninstalled the app. Now that I have the app uninstalled I do notice that my tracking code is kinda messed up also. The sales decline and I have to somehow fix all the tracking code and get rid of all the ROI codes. I kinda regret installing the app at all.

Update 2.1
Since I wrote the review last week, Tom from ROI has gotten in touch with me, I am gonna upgrade the review to 2 stars for the mean time, just for the excellent customer support. Will do a full review after all this problem is resolved.

Update 3.2
After consulting with Tom about my campaign, I have to upgrade the review to 4 stars. Although the remarketing did not meet my expectation yet, I do understand that remarketing is not easy, but the customer support and consultation with Tom at ROI was priceless. I am hoping to give this app 5 stars if ROI can somehow get my remarketing campaign to work.

July 3, 2019

We are really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have checked all your issues and we'd like to provide you with our outcome.

Firstly, as for the clicks, the traffic you have seen on your dashboard might have come from several ads you're managing, also from the organic traffic. Once you uninstall the app, the ads are automatically paused, so no people should be remarketed afterward.

Regarding the issue with the tag, unfortunately, when the user uninstalls the app, we are losing access to your website code. Therefore, the tag is left on the client's website untouched. Unfortunately, these are the Shopify rules and we are not able to do anything with that. We would like to remove the code, the only thing you need to do is reinstall the app.

We will be more than glad if you give us another chance. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6