Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Acumen Collection

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ROI hunter. What they have done for my business has enabled me to go from side line to full time in less than 6 months working with them on paid plans. All integrations with Facebook and Google were smooth and any issues I had were quickly and correctly resolved by the support team. I decided to upgrade to the paid plans and have not maxed out on the support as the ROAS is amazing. Definitely 100% make this app a priority for yourself now or in the near future, it will improve your ecommerce journey immensely.

Bijuz

ive been using this guys in past with AMAZING RESULTS! after some time changed store and not use them, the costs was a lot more high than when used roi hunter! now another NEW store, lets start again with this guys!, was amazingly suprised when open the app, much better layout and options, its killer! keep rocking guys! Sergio chaves, tudonamoda :P

Perham Prints

Our sales started to DOUBLE as we worked with the nice guy Tom, really helped my personalised gifts show up BIG all over the internet. Thanks a bunch!

BBP-DOGGY SHOP

Cant download. When i allow to sign in into Google it stays searching and doesn't do anything else. Will change review when issue gets fixed.

Very happy with the result. Problem was fixed quick and very easy to understand and set up.

April 30, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. We're really happy to see that you've been able to solve the issue. In case you'd need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Myth Of Asia

I would recommend this app to everyone that want more sales! Facebook ads are performing really well! ROAS 30+ on all ads. Also Google is doing well. Good job guys!

Laptopsandcoffee

Gooooooood and I have to work on my clothes website and I have to work on my clothes website and I have to work

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're happy to see our app is helping you with your clothes shop. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our support team.

Nakin Skincare

I really like this app and they provide excellent advice plus customer service, Kamil has especially been helping this week.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much! We really appreciate that you're satisfied with the app and we will pass your nice words to Kamil directly. :)

GirlyGoGarter

Our Google Ads performance increased by at least 50% after installing and setting up this app. I stopped manually creating Google Ads altogether. This app does it better than I do.

April 27, 2020

We're really happy to hear that! Our clients' performance is our no. 1 priority and we're happy to see our ads are working. In case you'd need help with anything, just say the word.

Luciendu Jewelry Fashion and Beauty

This app was so easy. It walks you through each process, step-by-step. I just added it to my marketing and have heard great results. Thanks ROI Hunter

March 23, 2020

Hello and thank you for the review. We're really happy to see that you're happy too. :) In case you'd need any guidance, feel free to contact our support team!

Turbo Master Australia

Very impressed by this app. We have been using it for quite a while now and have had good results. The support from the team at ROI is excellent. Highly recommend :)

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really happy to see you're satisfied with the results our app helped you generate. In case you'd need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40