Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Innovactic

I have just started using ROI hunter yesterday and already it has shown to be a great app and investment, it has already brought traffic and correctly retargeted previous visitors. I would recommend this for beginners and veterans

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that the app started working for you really well. We hope that this success will transfer to a longer period of time and we'll be happy to help you with it in case you are interested. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

TOJEA STORE

Giving this another try, customer service reached out to me to help with issues i was having.thank you for reaching out to me, lets see how this goes!!

July 8, 2020

We're really sorry that your customer experience was bad. We've discussed this internally with the team and we agreed on giving you the highest plan for one month for free and give you the care you deserve. We've already reached out to you via email, hopefully, we can solve this unfortunate situation.

Zamage

Amazing App!! We been getting 10x ROI without lifting a finger. Tom at customer support is amazing and always there to help us!! As a business owner i have enough to worry about. This app makes marketing hassle free!

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We understand that being in business is a lot of work and we really appreciate that we helped you along the way. In case you'd need anything, don't hesitate to contact our team.

SaroshSalman

This App is one of the best Sells Generating App.
My total Spend Lifetime on this app is : AED : 8,918.13
& my Total Revenue For lifetime in this App is :AED : 303,332.97
Tom From Support is Always up for Helping & Optimising Ads to its best Result.
Above Result Generated When this App was Free, Now they have introduced some reasonable paid package which I upgraded without hesitation, as Quality stuff can't be Free forever.
Keep up the good work Team ROI

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are incredibly happy to see that you're having such a success and we're incredibly thrilled that we helped you achieve your dream. It is always a pleasure to work with you and we're always gonna be here for you.

Unlimited Choice Store

Going on my 2nd day with app. and I'm giving Tom a 5 star. He was a huge help with getting me started and resolving any issues I had. I would recommend this app.

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We're really happy to see you being happy not only with the app but with members of or team as well! In case you would need any help, don't hesitate to ask Tom again. :)

MDV

Very effective app and the service is quick. Experienced some problems with creating a new campaign but their team responded right away and even set it up for me.

June 16, 2020

Hello and thank you for the review. We're really happy to see that you're happy too. :) In case you'd need any guidance, feel free to contact our support team!

Glitzy City LLC

I've been using the app for 2 years now. Any time I have questions or a problem, I send them an email and they get back with me and get it resolved very promptly. I would recommend this app.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really happy to see you're satisfied with the results our app helped you generate. In case you'd need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Acumen Collection

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ROI hunter. What they have done for my business has enabled me to go from side line to full time in less than 6 months working with them on paid plans. All integrations with Facebook and Google were smooth and any issues I had were quickly and correctly resolved by the support team. I decided to upgrade to the paid plans and have not maxed out on the support as the ROAS is amazing. Definitely 100% make this app a priority for yourself now or in the near future, it will improve your ecommerce journey immensely.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to see that our clients are having success with our campaigns. In case you'd need any help in the future, don't hesitate to contact us!

Bijuz

ive been using this guys in past with AMAZING RESULTS! after some time changed store and not use them, the costs was a lot more high than when used roi hunter! now another NEW store, lets start again with this guys!, was amazingly suprised when open the app, much better layout and options, its killer! keep rocking guys! Sergio chaves, tudonamoda :P

June 16, 2020

We're thrilled to see such an amazing review and we're also very happy to see you're satisfied with the app and with the results of campaigns we created. If you will ever need anything from us, feel free to ask!

Perham Prints

Our sales started to DOUBLE as we worked with the nice guy Tom, really helped my personalised gifts show up BIG all over the internet. Thanks a bunch!

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad to see you are having success with our app. In case you'd like to get help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40