Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

kitchen tools accessories

i like this app set up is easy and up to now i'm liking what i see i think this will be a great app

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Easy to use and setup! More info on the setup process would be helpful, I love the idea of full automated but I like to also understand what's happening and what I can do to improve the process.

Go Nutra

This app helped us to generate different sales.
Easy to set up and great service. Really easy to work with. Thank you

SmartBags USA, LLC

Easy setup, created my Google Ads account, and Facebook Ads account so fast, and from past experiences, this usually took me hours... Thanks guys, hope to get some sales!

SumuMats

Amazing, so easy and my ads look stunning. I have just set it up so i am not certain about the results yet

TGM Electronics inc.

I love this app! they have such wonderful customer support! and helped me get through a problem with google, and sorry for that bad review :(

December 8, 2019

Thank you very much for cooperating with us, dealing with you is a pleasure. :)

Glebe Healthcare

Amazing! You need to have a decent store to have decent ROI. Don't expect sales just from using the app - You need to have in-demand products available at the right price, with a convincing website and easy payment options.

Many bad reviews on here are from sellers without a decent storefront.!

The team have been friendly and very responsive in setting up multiple facebook and retargeting campaigns for us.

One campaign saw a £7500 return from a £25 investment in the course of just a week!

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much for such a fantastic review. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Choisify

Just got started with the app, set up is nice and straight forward, looking forward to some good results

December 9, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

Old Ravers Dominion

just got this for my new project if it works ill upgrade =P until then look for my owl logo online thanks a lot

December 9, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

Troop London

Great app ! and brilliant support from Kamil. solved all my problem and question highly recommended

December 9, 2019

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to see you're having great results and even more thrilled that you're happy with our support! In case you'd need help with anything, you know where to find us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38