Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

bvnzmvmt

Awesome app and great service. We have got a lot more consistent traction with the brand and sales. Kamil, has gone above and beyond in running our ad campaigns. We cant wait to grow even more with ROI HUNTER :)

True Health

Awesome app! We got amazing results. Customer Service is also great. I cant wait to see more good results in the days to come.

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Awesome results so far! Can't wait to see what else we can do! Customer service is really great as well...Thank you!

Rugged Terrain Co.

The app is user friendly even for inexperienced users. The customer service is great and they've helped my store grow conversions.

Fan Cave Rugs

Im seeing some great results especially with the retargeting ad takes the guess work out or making your own campa5

gustavrenman

Awesome app! really good customer service and great functions in the app. I really love how they treat their customers.

White Tree Furniture

Create powerful retargeting ads effortlessly and keep bringing customers back to your store. Very easy to use and set up. Great customer support as well (I spoke with Bara - very helpful), will answer any questions you might have about the app. Highly recommend.

Innovactic

I have just started using ROI hunter yesterday and already it has shown to be a great app and investment, it has already brought traffic and correctly retargeted previous visitors. I would recommend this for beginners and veterans

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We're thrilled to see that the app started working for you really well. We hope that this success will transfer to a longer period of time and we'll be happy to help you with it in case you are interested. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

TOJEA STORE

Giving this another try, customer service reached out to me to help with issues i was having.thank you for reaching out to me, lets see how this goes!!

July 8, 2020

We're really sorry that your customer experience was bad. We've discussed this internally with the team and we agreed on giving you the highest plan for one month for free and give you the care you deserve. We've already reached out to you via email, hopefully, we can solve this unfortunate situation.

Zamage

Amazing App!! We been getting 10x ROI without lifting a finger. Tom at customer support is amazing and always there to help us!! As a business owner i have enough to worry about. This app makes marketing hassle free!

June 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! We understand that being in business is a lot of work and we really appreciate that we helped you along the way. In case you'd need anything, don't hesitate to contact our team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41