Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

ninecom

just now installed , the installation process is very easy , will update with results. hope will get the results

L.A.Shopn

Just started using the app, hope to get good results.
I have online store since 3 days now, so I hope it works well .

February 3, 2020

We're delighted to see that you're satisfied with the app! In case you would want some advice to start, feel free to ask, we're here to help!

Baby Travel U.K. Limited

Superb service, friendly and helpful. Exceptional results, so far so good! Keep up the good work. Many thanks

February 3, 2020

We're thrilled to see such an amazing review and we're also very happy to see you're satisfied with the app and with the results of campaigns we created. If you will ever need anything from us, feel free to ask!

Fauna Kids

Very quick response to customer questions, I had some concerns at setup but customer care responded with a solution. looking forward to my first campaign.

February 3, 2020

Hello and thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have you on our side working with us. If you'd need any help, feel free to ask!

Seriously FAB®

Kamil has been super helpful in getting the app up and running for our store. It took awhile because our FB ads manager was disabled (previous to the app being installed). We finally got our FB acct working and then ROI Hunter was able to be implemented. We are targeting people that have been to our website before that had maybe even put an item in their cart but didn't purchase (abandoned carts). Within less than a few weeks of the app being configured, we started getting an uptick in traffic and voila - the sales started rolling in! One day we had about 350 visitors, up from an average of 100-150 per day. This app definitely works, you just gotta give it time for the data to populate. If not for Kamil, I may have given up b/c FB was just very frustrating to me. He gently gave me the push I needed to really take advantage of what this software can do and I'm so glad that he did. Thanks guys!

February 3, 2020

We can't even thank you enough for such an amazing review! We're really happy to see you are satisfied with our services and the app itself. We will pass your thanks personally to Kamil. If you'll need anything from us, feel free to ask.

kitchen tools accessories

i like this app set up is easy and up to now i'm liking what i see i think this will be a great app

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Easy to use and setup! More info on the setup process would be helpful, I love the idea of full automated but I like to also understand what's happening and what I can do to improve the process.

Go Nutra

This app helped us to generate different sales.
Easy to set up and great service. Really easy to work with. Thank you

SmartBags USA, LLC

Easy setup, created my Google Ads account, and Facebook Ads account so fast, and from past experiences, this usually took me hours... Thanks guys, hope to get some sales!

SumuMats

Amazing, so easy and my ads look stunning. I have just set it up so i am not certain about the results yet

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38