ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

Fan Out The Candles

ROI was really user friendly! It was so easy to set up and takes the stress out of creating my own FB and Google ads. It has saved me a ton of time!

Pavers England

So far so good :-) hopefully I can see some good roi's and move to the premium plan once the initial setup starts to kick....

Scotlands Beauty Boutique

Great app. Amazing value for money. Use it on my store. Kamil is great always quick responses and campaigns are great! Couldn’t be happier using this app I would recommend if you want to take the stress of running Facebook ads out your e-commerce journey.

TileBuys

I use this app on all of my shopify stores. Couldn't be easier or more efficient and the service is top notch too.

Sneakerjeans

Great App, Great People behind this amazing Project, Dale was everytime available for us and created in need Ads to grow our Sale, we have in this Time a Roi of 4,5 and we believe to increase this in near future with the help of this fantastic people. Thank you and we appriciate all invested time :-)

Kazar Max

Great app, nice campaign management and effective. Showing us great results. I'd recommend this app to everyone.

PFGSports

Since we installed this app it was just consuming budget but after a while we started to get results and it became very helping for us! Thank You

Happy Painting Store

Nice personal support and quick response time. The team keeps improving their software to become more user friendly. Keep up the good work!

Sports Family HQ

Amazing service especially from their Client Success Manager, Kamil Kostial. Help me to create a video campaign and troubleshoot some ad settings. Great company!

marington

Very Good Customer Service Team and Great App To build and Grow Your Store with, Definitely will increase your sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42