ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

ROI Hunter Google/Facebook Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow Your Business With Our All-In-One Advertising Solution

The Pro Chairs

This app is working great for me so far. Bara helped us with setting up our social ads plus Google marketing. I am now seeing orders starting to come in from these channels with more traffic.

Reid's Outlet

I must say that customer service is excellent. Kamil and the ROI Hunter team has been very helpful setting up our Ads and to make sure they are running properly. A+++

Halo Headband Canada

We have been using ROI Hunter for over a year. We mostly use it for Google Search Ads and it works very well. The set up was very easy and the best part is that we don't really need to do anything. Just set your daily limit and configure a few simple settings. I had a few questions in the beginning, and they were answered quickly and professionally.

Kitchen Pro USA

This app is working really great for me...I have a new website with visitors but hardly any sales. Zuzana helped me so much with setting up my social ads plus Google marketing. I am now seeing orders starting to come in and significant traffic increase. Thank you Zuzana!

Gym Equipment At Home

The app does what it says, the customer service team is excellent and is there to provide all the help you need! I highly recommend them!

Atlas Computers & Electronics

i use this app to promote our company on all forms of social media and it does drive the traffic to the site. customer service is excellent as well.

TucciPolo Inc.

This app is the best I have ever used for my campaigns. the setting up was so easy and even when I needed help, Kamil was able to help setting up and optimizing my campaigns including setting up video campaigns for me which is already getting conversion. I highly recommend

ROYAL STRAPS

5 Stars guys at ROI Hunter :) Already ROI at 600-700% for my new Google shopping campaign after 3 weeks :)

MarAbig

Very easy to set up. Just got the app to my store. Yet to see the results. Kudos to the master mind behind the whole set up.

Ruma

We've been using ROI Hunter for roughly 2 months, and the ads have already brought 10x what we've spent. Customer support is superb! Kamil detected an issue and reached out to us even before we noticed. We're super happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43