Note globale
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 octobre 2023

Great idea and works well but unfortunately not in line with Google SEO! Example: template for meta title offers "Extraneous text" such as "free shipping" and similar which google immediately flags down and removes items containing promotional text from google shopping.

Galactrip Couture
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Apps Addon Pty Ltd a répondu 8 octobre 2023

Hi Galactrip Couture,

Thanks for the positive feedback! The issue with Google shopping can easily be fixed, usually with a simply change in the settings for your shopping feed. We're happy to help you do this. Just drop an email into the support team and we'll guide you through the process.

2 septembre 2023

not if set things up right.

Yniguesinc
États-Unis
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Apps Addon Pty Ltd a répondu 4 septembre 2023

Hello Yniguesinc,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Strong SEO. We're sorry to hear that you haven't been able to achieve the desired results. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'd like to help ensure you're getting the most out of our app.

If you're open to it, we'd love to assist you in setting things up correctly to optimize your SEO efforts. Feel free to reach out with any specific issues you've encountered, and our team will be more than happy to guide you through the process and address any concerns you might have.

Your success is our priority, and we're committed to making sure you have a positive experience with Strong SEO.

16 février 2024

I Just recently uninstalled the Strong SEO app, and to my surprise, they generously offered me a complimentary premium plan! ★★★☆☆ - 1 star for excellent communication, 2 for providing valuable keywords, and 3 for the fantastic tools offered. I haven't given the 4th star as I'm yet to complete the entire setup, but it's reserved for the expected increase in visitors. The 5th star, for increased sales, is also pending as I just completed the setup.

MAFA