Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

by Rokt

Monetize your confirmation page and unlock value for shoppers

Daily Steals

Very easy installation & attentive support team. Rokt has helped us capitalize on new revenue streams. A true no-brainer!

FortuneSuits.com

I love the concept of adding another revenue stream to my business. The integration was very easy to install. There was something I wanted to customize for my shoppers and customer service was able to provide it for me. Amazing customer service!! Highly recommend this app.

Terrific market

The Installation was very easy and the app works very well. The apps allows my store to earn extra income from checkout ads.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you found the installation process easy and are receiving value from the app.

Pretty Little Deal Store

Simple installation and very easy to integrate and track the desired metrics! Would definitely recommend it

Underwater Kiwi

Very simple installation process. I could easily customise the placement to suit the design of my store and control the type of offers that are shown to my customers. The reporting feature is nice and surfaces insights I don't currently get elsewhere.

Deluxeways

5 Stars! This app was very easy to install and it was all set-up and working with just a few clicks. I can see that my customers are engaging with the offers so they must be relevant and valuable for them. This is a great and easy way to earn additional revenue from existing orders.

Tripod Coffee

This is a game changer for SMEs. Very easy to set up and integrate, functionally very strong, and opens up a world of possibility. I look forward to a day where we can be on the other side of the marketplace and advertise using this wonderful technology! Well done to the developers.

Pop Chart

Really easy to get set up; we were generating a new revenue stream within hours of launching. We've had zero complaints from customers about the Rokt placements, which tells me the ads are relevant and adding value for our customers. Rokt has been great about seeking and implementing our feedback.

It's exciting to see a new customer acquisition channel coming to Shopify stores as the existing FB/Google duopoly is offering less value to brands over time. Also it's a huge boon to have access to Rokt's demographics data, as their social graphs gives us valuable additional information about our customer base.

Pet Pro Supply Co.

Really easy to integrate. Great offers for customers. Great customer support. Great to see Rokt catering to Shopify stores as well.

2 Next