Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

by Rokt

Monetize your confirmation page and unlock value for shoppers

Soundporium Music Store

Just started using. Everything looks great so far and it is super simple to install and use. Will update in the future if it doesn't work for our business. :)

Splash Wines

Very easy installation and setup (took just minutes), and has quickly turned into a new passive revenue stream for us. Would highly recommend.

by sophie

Highly recommend adding ROKT to your store. Great app for any store size, even a small business like mine. Found the app very easy to set up / install to my shopify site. Bonus - their team is actually very helpful throughout the entire process. They reached out to check in to see how the app was doing on the site and to just check in to dee if there was anything they could assist with.

Cafe Onyxx

CAFE ONYXX is the name of my business.
App was easy to add/set up to help with the monetization of my website. I would very much recommend this product to any online business.

Brenda's Baskets

Just started out with ROKT & the setup couldn't have been easier. Was referred to them from a friend & am excited to see how it does. The extra revenue per transaction will definitely be a nice addition to our bottom line.

Magazine Advantage

Had a phenomenal experience, so far we are earning a substantial amount per transaction. Couldn't be easier & very accretive to our overall economics, excited to watch the revenue grow with our volume

Rose Farmers

Couldn't be more pleased that we spent the time to install ROKT's Shopify App (which only took minutes!). The revenue opportunity is incredible & it couldn't have been easier to install. We plan to add it to more of our sites in the near future.

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️

Support has been amazing so far, as we recently added the app. The onboarding was easy and straightforward. We can't wait to see the amazing benefits for the business.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

The premise of the app is solid. I added the app as a guest convenience. I need to assure the guest has an enjoyable experience up to and including their check out before the app is truly implemented.adequately

Daily Steals

Very easy installation & attentive support team. Rokt has helped us capitalize on new revenue streams. A true no-brainer!

Previous 1