Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

Mezel Mods

Having great success using this app on my store. A couple of items I'm still working through but overall been awesome. Great support, fastest turnaround ever!

360 Cookware

Couldn't be happier with this app. Their customer support is really great and happy to help with anything.

Yellow Dandelion Workshops

UPDATE - After speaking with all three of the partners, I was able to resolve many of the issues. I appreciate their time and resolving those issues.

First, they advertise that 100% of all donations are sent to the organization of choice which is a compete lie. I remitted over $450 in donations and they kept $92 for "fees to help cover the cost of tech maintenance, customer service, etc" which their website clearly states that those costs are subsidized. That's 20%!!!

Second, the organization that I set up in the beginning never received a single dime. I was met with nothing but excuses. (i.e. we just bought the app, we only disburse quarterly, we will get to the bottom of this, etc)

Third, when I asked for a 100% refund, they kept their "fees" and are currently refusing to refund them stating that it covers tech maintenance, customer service, etc. I have only received a partial refund.

Finally, when trying to remedy the refund issue, I was provided a phone number that does not work. Email is fine and dandy most of the time, however, when I specifically ask for a phone number to speak with someone and a number was given one that doesn't work...bad move...

I highly recommend if you are reading this review, to look elsewhere if you want an organization that follows through on their promises.

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

So far, so good. Customer service is terrific with 24 hour response time. App works seamlessly. Great options for charities too. Wonderful incentive for buyers.

The Melton Vape Shack LTD

This apo is a great attachment to my store. Hoping it will raise miney for our local air ambulance service.

A bonus would be for round up to pay a donation to the charity as it saves lives daily and their is no government funding for the air ambulances at all in the UK.

Millie's Little Corner

I'm sorry to say, this was not a good experience. The donation became an order, which doesn't make sense, and it made it impossible for the regular order to be put through to the back office. Not sure if anyone else had the same problem but once I deleted the app and code my orders went through with to problem. Sorry. Just telling the truth.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the valuable feedback! This is on our product roadmap. Happy selling

machology

been using it for a while works ok may recommend

Fresh Hoods

We are using this app on the store for a while now and it’s working perfectly.

Sugar Denim

We are using this app on the store for a while now and it’s working perfectly.

Brushgram

The support team is helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7