Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by Vesey Foundation

Donate to local non-profits

Scents & Nonsense

Really love this app and what it represents. Also looked into the organization that created the app and really like what they stand for. This is a good app for those wanting to give back.

On the Shelf by Kneaders

The support team was very responsive and extremely helpful. The app has allowed our customers to easily support our company's childhood cancer research fundraiser. Our overall experience has been fantastic!

Noiram Kids Boutique

This app is exactly what I needed to allow my customers a way to give back and support our local charity. Customer service is amazing! Josh quickly responded to my emails and was sure to answer all of my questions. The set-up is super easy and quick. Just add the code to your theme and thats it. The best part about this app is that it has not slowed down my website at all and they don't hound you about leaving a review:) So far everything seems to be working smoothly but I will come back with an update when I receive my first donation.

Bathroomopulence Ca

App is great and helps a great deal but what is really outstanding is the support, these guys are amazing in speed and quality of support as well as followup. I definitely recommend this app.

Luna Rosa Reserve

Customer service is amazing! Josh is the best and so responsive. Was so easy to get up and running and works like a charm. They even added a local charity for us that wasn’t listed. They take care of the donating aspect so we don’t have to do a thing. Really satisfied our need for paying it forward.

Black Box Bbq

Great app, And even better support- added a new charity really quickly.

Justin Socks

The app is great but the support team is even better! They offered to set up everything for us which they did in less than 15 minutes. We didn't have to worry about anything. Great communication and super responsive.

Silver Lake Naturals

Just what we wanted for the holiday season. Super easy for our customers to use and they absolutely love it!