Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by Round Up for Charity

Generate donations for ANY non-profit

Party In My Pants Cloth Pads

Love this! Super easy and we already raised over $100 for our local charity within the first week! :)

PetSaveNZ

What a great idea and the support team are AMAZING! Were great at helping us setting it up and ensuring it meet our needs. 5 STARS! Did I mention how great their customer service team was?

themarketplacenc

Customer service is amazing! We are a bit different in that we are the charity. The staff was so helpful in setting us up. We have used this app for over a year and will continue to do so!

Dad Grass

The team at Round Up for Charity was beyond helpful to get it all set up. Helping good causes has never been easier!

PDSA Pet Store

Easy to install and gain extra income from our e-commerce site, and very good that there are no fees as we are a non-profit. Support staff were extremely helpful and quick to respond to any queries.

sota clothing

Round Up has given us the capability to really boost our donation amount to our yearly charity! Highly recommend!! Customer service is really responsive as well!

GRAV

This app is great! Easy to install and they are a dream to work with! Super responsive and helpful. :) Keep up the good work!

Battle Bars

Easy to use! Set up and charity donation process was seamless and the team was always available to answer questions.

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Great app and speedy helpful support - thank you! Easy to install and when I had questions, the support team always answered in a timely manner.

BEAT Management

So far I love this app! Its a great addition to my store so customers can donate in checkout seamlessly. The support from Steve & Kat has been STELLAR!

Previous 1 3 4 5