Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

cheekli

I loved this app. I just installed it, set up and that’s it - it runs smoothly without any. It is just a really nice app to have on any store.

hippowave

This app is an excellent tool if you want to give something back, and make your customers a little more special. Works great and I haven't had any issue with it. Keep up the good work! :)

riggystore

Great app. We love how it lets the customers to donate to charities easily. Easy to install, and the customer service was also very pleasant experience.

Nitro Glam

Great app! I was having some issues installing it on my theme because I couldnt find the script of code where I needed to paste the implementation, they answered right away and helped me out with it. I like it, it does what its supposed to do and doesnt mess with the theme or makes it look bad in any way.

ElVitto - Luxury Jewelry for Men

Super easy to use and manage the app considering how much it actually does. Would recommend it definitely

Dorkaholic

Great way to support the local charities around the world, it leaves the customers satisfied that they could be a part of helping a cause.

DonoManos

It is really easy to set up and I was surprised it allowed us to choose from so many various charities. Been working perfectly while using it

BabiDas

This app is the best donation app for Shopify. Works great, easy to use, user friendly and the support team is was very helpful every time I had a question.

bazific

The app works great. My customers and I are satisfied. It runs smoothly. I certainly do recommend it.

cubbybubby

I use this app to donate for ASPCA. It works well, and I'm happy to have it.