Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

bambific

The app works great, I do recommend purchasing it. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Crossoro

Works like a charm every time. It is very innovative and easy to use. I can only recommend it.

Karmize

A really nice app. Works excellent. It is easy to set up and has a very user-friendly support team.

Moda Swim

No issues so far for us, easy installation and the charity I wanted was not on the list and I contacted them, they replied really fast and help me out with my questions so I recommend it.

Estel Rose

I really like this app, we tried other apps before but the installation and customization was not as easy as this one. Really simple and does what its supposed to, I happy with it.

schmoozie

I can only recommend this app. It's easy to set up and most of all, thanks to this app my customers can now donate automatically right at the checkout.

Hoodyboss

I was a little worried about this app at first, because of the feedback I've read, but so far I had no issues with the support team or the setup. I and my customer love the fact that it brings more value to the store experience.

Namasto

Giving back to my community was always important to me and this app is the most convenient way to link my store to local charities. Frankly, I never had problems with this app. It works just fine and the support team was really helpful when I had an error while picking the charity.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

Company cares about clients. We stopped using the app for a while, but are going to resume using now.

Kate and Moose

Round Up still publicizes that this is a free app, but they made a change and decided to charge accounts with small numbers of orders WITHOUT saying anything beforehand. That is unethical.