Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

Millie's Little Corner

I'm sorry to say, this was not a good experience. The donation became an order, which doesn't make sense, and it made it impossible for the regular order to be put through to the back office. Not sure if anyone else had the same problem but once I deleted the app and code my orders went through with to problem. Sorry. Just telling the truth.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the valuable feedback! This is on our product roadmap. Happy selling

Zellajake Farm and Garden

I want to give to charity. It is very important to me, but this app is baiting our buyers to "round up" to nearest dollar. Instead, it adds $1, then rounds up. Support will not fix. Told us to clear cache. Same problem. Told us to uninstall and re-install...same problem. We even found the problem, which seems to be intentionally written in the app code, and told them about it...no help. Tried to fix the code, couldn't. The app is defrauding our buyers after 2 weeks of trying to fix. The app also defaulted to make buyers de-select, otherwise, they are duped into giving, even when they don't wish to. Altogether shady, hopefully there is another donation app available. This one is not it. If you like getting a lot of complaints from your potential and lost buyers, this is the app for you.

Kate and Moose

Round Up still publicizes that this is a free app, but they made a change and decided to charge accounts with small numbers of orders WITHOUT saying anything beforehand. That is unethical.

LilahV

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

I've tried installing the app 3 times now. I cannot get past the step clicking the charity. No matter which charity I pick I get an unknown error. When I try to contact support I get an error code saying I might be doing something sneaky??? I can't even get tot he part where they overcharge you every month like the other reviews.

I finally went to their website to contact support. I got an email they are "busy." That was in October. I've tried contacting again to no avail.

Good idea.
Worst customer support. Ever.

Jasamke, LLC

This app stated that it was free, but like other reviewers, I am also getting charged $10 a month regardless of whether I make sales or not. I uninstalled the app and removed all code that I could find relating to it and still received a charge a month later. I have attempted to contact them multiple ways with no success. If you go to their website the contact button at the top of the page does not work. The "Get in Touch" section at the bottom of the page does not seem to do anything as I have sent three messages in the last four days and have not received any emails stating that they received my message, much less any kind of response. I will continue to try to get a hold of someone for this issue and update my review as necessary.

Also, another issue with this app was that it would round up multiple times if the customer added to the cart, went to cart, started checkout after checking the donation box, then decided to shop again then went back to the cart, removed the previous item, then did this again. I had one person end up with an extra 7 cents added when it was supposed to be 1 cent due to this issue.

Avila dream

Lied about being free. I am getting charged $4.00 every month if a customer donates to roundup or not.

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

Lied about being free. This app is not free. It just charged me $10.00 It was suppose to only charge me for the round up amount.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Uninstalled. No phone support. Never received an email reply addressing my issue. Doesn't actually "Round Up" because it does the rounding before calculating shipping and taxes, meaning the customer will still be charged an odd number. Also, if the donation amount is $0.16, for example, it shows as 16 additional items added to the user's cart.