Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

Millie's Little Corner

I'm sorry to say, this was not a good experience. The donation became an order, which doesn't make sense, and it made it impossible for the regular order to be put through to the back office. Not sure if anyone else had the same problem but once I deleted the app and code my orders went through with to problem. Sorry. Just telling the truth.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the valuable feedback! This is on our product roadmap. Happy selling

Kate and Moose

Round Up still publicizes that this is a free app, but they made a change and decided to charge accounts with small numbers of orders WITHOUT saying anything beforehand. That is unethical.

Jasamke, LLC

This app stated that it was free, but like other reviewers, I am also getting charged $10 a month regardless of whether I make sales or not. I uninstalled the app and removed all code that I could find relating to it and still received a charge a month later. I have attempted to contact them multiple ways with no success. If you go to their website the contact button at the top of the page does not work. The "Get in Touch" section at the bottom of the page does not seem to do anything as I have sent three messages in the last four days and have not received any emails stating that they received my message, much less any kind of response. I will continue to try to get a hold of someone for this issue and update my review as necessary.

Also, another issue with this app was that it would round up multiple times if the customer added to the cart, went to cart, started checkout after checking the donation box, then decided to shop again then went back to the cart, removed the previous item, then did this again. I had one person end up with an extra 7 cents added when it was supposed to be 1 cent due to this issue.

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

Lied about being free. This app is not free. It just charged me $10.00 It was suppose to only charge me for the round up amount.